Type 1'stars R Us

kev-w

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yeah but as a T1 everyday has weird stuff.

It would be a cross between cringeworthy and hilarious I'd say :)

I've never kept a diary but if I had it would be an odd read for a non D :)

smc4761

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Morning peeps hope you all had a good night. I had a pretty strange one, Went to bed with 5.3 woke up at midnight 4.2 woke again around 3am and it 8.6,By 6.15 its 6.6 and finally as I got up its 7.5.

Bottom line, is the Libre is showing my lowest ever average BG 7.7, so happy with that.

Last day at work for me today then its off to Outer Hebrides on holiday for 6 days, if this wind will calm down and let the ferry run

Have a great day stay safe

kev-w

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning y'all :) 6.9 waking, risen to 10 whilst sleeping and starting to drop around 05 00, dropped to 5.1 and I'm currently sat at 5.5, 2.5u taken and drinking a coffee, so I see a DP when I wake as the libre line is currently flat, waiting for the Humalog to start working.

I don't know if people use chilli sauce but Morrisons have £2.50 bottles of Nandos piri piri on offer @ £1.50 right now, I'm stocking up :) 2.4g carbs/100g

slip

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
@kev-w if you want to know about keeping chickens drop us a line, home grown freshly laid eggs are from another universe compared to supermarket bought ones - as is a home grown meat bird!

On the T1D front though, not a good night, 10 before bed had a correction and 12 something this morning. o_O

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Morning all, on the way to Cardiff for the day, meeting up with my dad. Going to suggest a picnic in the park for lunch, or in the grounds of the castle. Running high sixes just now, so upped my basal a little to avoid constant corrections while I’m otherwise occupied. Beautiful sunny day :)

Cleaned my patio doors and living room window yesterday, flipping ‘eck it was hard work. Much admiration for @kev-w for doing it every day! I’m knackered. I did paint a wall too, though.

Tony337

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being on holiday....
Stayed steady all morning currently reading 6.1.
Only had 2 rich tea and a haircut this morning.......

Tony

Tony337

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being on holiday....
It may well do as when I see all the grey my stress levels increase!
In fact I should be in the 20s I have that many.......lol

@helensaramay You've just reminded me of a very old joke....

Why do hairdressers make such good drivers?

They know all the shortcuts.....

Tony

Reactions: Cumberland
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Afternoon guys and gals, off to work very soon, I hope you are having a good and BS is behaving it's self ( mine wasn't this morning, I nearly fainted with shock as it was so high :banghead::bigtears::rolleyes: bfn X

Alison54321

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Afternoon guys and gals, off to work very soon, I hope you are having a good and BS is behaving it's self ( mine wasn't this morning, I nearly fainted with shock as it was so high :banghead::bigtears::rolleyes: bfn X

Have a good day at work, RRB, hope your blood sugar behaves better for the rest of the day.