Type 1'stars R Us

Timostags

First hypo for 13 days :)
So I started to feel hypo today and thought wow I'm getting my hypo awareness back after 2 weeks of HIGH blood sugars. Then I did a test and it came up as 1.9....maybe not getting the hypo awareness back yet then.

mahola

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
First hypo for 13 days :)
So I started to feel hypo today and thought wow I'm getting my hypo awareness back after 2 weeks of HIGH blood sugars. Then I did a test and it came up as 1.9....maybe not getting the hypo awareness back yet then.

Don't write yourself off yet! What were you doing at the time? I often, can be distracted by something else and not pick up on my hypo symptoms. It's not that I'm hypo unaware, it's just that all my concentration is on the task at hand and not on my glucose deprived body.

Reactions: Cumberland

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Just started watching a film, The Thing, on the horror channel a great remake with the lovely Kurt Russell :) and a nice cup of tea too, just before bedtime.:nailbiting::mask:

There is a "prequel" you know! To the (John Carpenter classic.) basically picks up on the Norwegian shenanigans with their "find," before the dog does a runner? ;)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
My s
There is a "prequel" you know! To the (John Carpenter classic.) basically picks up on the Norwegian shenanigans with their "find," before the dog does a runner? ;)

My son gave me the dvd for the Norwegian story, it was good, but the 1982 remake is the best. Tomorrow night, I found out The Grudge is on :nailbiting:

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I can't go to sleep unless a serial killer documentary is playing on the tv. I like to listen to it as I drift off to sleep. :D

So. Some dude in a clown mask, brandishing a power tool prowling round the house would be like the shipping forcast then? ;)

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
My s

My son gave me the dvd for the Norwegian story, it was good, but the 1982 remake is the best. Tomorrow night, I found out The Grudge is on :nailbiting:

I loved the 1982 version. It sort of possessed that whole paranoia of the "Cold War." "Reds under the bed" mindset.
Bodysnatchers was another that was inspired by that generation..

Reactions: Cumberland
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I loved the 1982 version. It sort of possessed that whole paranoia of the "Cold War." "Reds under the bed" mindset.
Bodysnatchers was another that was inspired by that generation..

Love the Body Snatcher's which is another good remake with Donald Sutherland and Leonard Nimoy.