Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Good morning @Cumberland ......bright and sunny here but think there is a cold breeze.....enjoying the sunshine from indoors at the moment...have found a sunny room to do some housework and tidying....hope you have a good day :)....and everyone else too.....

Hello Mrs Molly I do hope that you and Mr Clive are keeping well

I have been to a garden centre for a look around and had dinner there (fish and chips yum yum)

Other than that I have massively slobbed at home

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Afternoon guys, it's a cold, but sunny day here.
I found out last night my granddaughter is in hospital with blood poisoning, she is on a drip and is feeling better and getting better and she hopes to be home soon.
Off to make another cuppa, take care perforated colander's :)

Good grief Robs what a scare

Hugs for both of you

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hello Mrs Molly I do hope that you and Mr Clive are keeping well

I have been to a garden centre for a look around and had dinner there (fish and chips yum yum)

Other than that I have massively slobbed at home
@Cumberland .....sounds like you had a good day.....all good here ....both at home today so just spent it together....am thinking of going out somewhere tomorrow but not sure where......tomorrow marks three years from when I sent that first private message to Mr Clive.....on this very forum...(other dating sites are available)....
.....and look where we are now....:happy::joyful::).....how time flies when you are having fun....

...hope you have a relaxing evening ....:)

...talking about gardens.....have you hoovered your grass lately....;)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Afternoon guys, it's a cold, but sunny day here.
I found out last night my granddaughter is in hospital with blood poisoning, she is on a drip and is feeling better and getting better and she hopes to be home soon.
Off to make another cuppa, take care perforated colander's :)
Hope your grandaughter makes a speedy recovery robs

Reactions: Cumberland
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
@Cumberland .....sounds like you had a good day.....all good here ....both at home today so just spent it together....am thinking of going out somewhere tomorrow but not sure where......tomorrow marks three years from when I sent that first private message to Mr Clive.....on this very forum...(other dating sites are available)....
.....and look where we are now....:happy::joyful::).....how time flies when you are having fun....

...hope you have a relaxing evening ....:)

...talking about gardens.....have you hoovered your grass lately....;)

A lovely story with a happy ending, love to you both XX

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Q. What do you get if you cross the House of Commons with an OXO cube
<
>
>
>
>
<
A laughing stock.

Sorry @Robinredbreast I just had to steal it!

Hope your granddaughter continues to progress well.

I thought I was having a hypo there, because every time I clicked on an alert for this thread, the joke came up........... you're more than welcome, it does make me laugh :hilarious:

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
I was trying to be light hearted. I have faith that everybody on here is intelligent enough to be aware of the risks. Still I'm sure that those that aren't are grateful they have their own friendly pedant to point them out to them! Have a nice day. X
Gotcha. Friendly pedant I shall be, but try not to be a lead balloon all the time. It would ruin my avatar!!

becca59

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Brr! A very good morning all, on this chilly morning. Need to get out and warm up the car. Swim fit this morning, then to my old school for an assembly for a retiring member of staff. Have a good Friday.

K

Knikki

Morning:

Started on a 10.3 :bag: not sure why but anyway back into normal figures at the moment.

Just got into work and went to make coffee and there on the table is a pile of chocolate cookies :joyful: two have gone down rather well with said drink :hungry:

@karen8967 What the heck time you up in the morning?

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Good morning all
Well bloods are behaving this morning for a change....Woke to a 4.6 and steady on a 4.4 now, but as we know things can change RAPIDLY lol
Glad to hear your granddaughter is home @Robinredbreast

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I woke up on double figures :rolleyes::mad: I will get a shimmy on now and hopefully the lunch time reading will be a better one.
Happy Friday to you all and take care out there :)