Type 1'stars R Us

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
We mustn’t forget what @Robinredbeast would like as a celebration party.

I have just spat my tea out :wideyed:, you have put me down as Robinredbeast, I am not a beast, honestly I'm not :angelic: otherwise I could be sacrificed at Stonehenge :eek::nailbiting: ( lovely place though );)

Reactions: porl69 and WuTwo

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
I have just spat my tea out :wideyed:, you have put me down as Robinredbeast, I am not a beast, honestly I'm not :angelic: otherwise I could be sacrificed at Stonehenge :eek::nailbiting: ( lovely place though );)

Oh dear, sorry - lots of beasts are very nice though. I mean the large and cheerful vertebrate sort, like us. Even small beasts, like mice and voles are endearing

Reactions: WuTwo

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Celery is the vegetable of the devil, grown by Beelzebub himself in the allotments of Hades. The only thing to eat peanut butter with is a spoon. Or maybe a shovel.

On that note, in an effort to lose some weight, I have not replenished supplies of mayo, avocados, cheese-I-can-actually-eat, chocklit, peanut, almond or cashew butter, nuts in general or any lardy treats. So (after half a bottle of wine) I ended up raiding my husband’s lunchbox for his bag of mixed nuts which I furiously pounded in my mahoosive pestle and mortar with some salt and pepper to make a very passable nut butter. So much for willpower :banghead:

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I could bring ‘grown up’ jelly to the party - sugar free jelly made with half water and half wine and a few berries chucked in. Always goes well at my get togethers - only problem is that there is never any left for the following day. That goes for the pavlova as well.

Or jelly made with Captain Morgan's spiced rum, now that sounds rather nice :happy:

hh1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
On account you always give so many emojis I’m prepared to overlook the celery problem.:):):)
Thanks for overlooking the celery failing; since you're in generous mood, I have to tell you I preferred your previous avatar. I have a real problem with this one as I know you're not a woman so this one messes with my head. It's like the Stroop test.

Reactions: porl69
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I went to see The Hustle, not a bad film, Rebel Wilson was funny and then we went for a meal afterwards, so a nice Saturday evening and it looks like it's been a good evening on here too :)

I'm getting tired now, so I will bid you all goodnight and sleep tight zzzzzzzzz

Reactions: porl69 and WuTwo

hh1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Celery is the vegetable of the devil, grown by Beelzebub himself in the allotments of Hades. The only thing to eat peanut butter with is a spoon. Or maybe a shovel.

On that note, in an effort to lose some weight, I have not replenished supplies of mayo, avocados, cheese-I-can-actually-eat, chocklit, peanut, almond or cashew butter, nuts in general or any lardy treats. So (after half a bottle of wine) I ended up raiding my husband’s lunchbox for his bag of mixed nuts which I furiously pounded in my mahoosive pestle and mortar with some salt and pepper to make a very passable nut butter. So much for willpower :banghead:
Oh that's drastic. No favourite things. Not surprise the mixed nuts were raided.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Thanks for overlooking the celery failing; since you're in generous mood, I have to tell you I preferred your previous avatar. I have a real problem with this one as I know you're not a woman so this one messes with my head. It's like the Stroop test.

It's a bit like being in a hypo, but knowing you're not in a hypo............. I think o_O

Last edited: