13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
But this thread was started for that reason. Of I'm not welcome here I will understand.
Everyone is entitled to post on here I was merely replying to your comment on this thread about starting a new thread called "Fasting readings and questions, help available"

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
What's the suggestion then? And I vote 13lizanne to do whatever is decided.:)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
And I vote liam lol Maybe hiitsme would consider it? as it was her good idea in the first place

Reactions: 3 people

britishpub

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The Moderators are getting 'annoyed' I think ? - I've counted 4 times they have posted on Type 2, What was your fasting blood glucose thread.

After the kerfuffle the last time the thread went completely off topic, that cost the forum a number of good people, the Mods do need to be consistent, even if they sometimes have a less than subtle way of expressing themselves.

Now, if they could do the same to the Low Carb what have you eaten thread.......

Reactions: 5 people

doolallylady

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Re: Fasting blood results and a reminder poke from the mods, it is their job to keep us in the rules and nothing personal.

The brilliant thing I find about 'Type 2 Life' is that anything goes and nothing is out of line eg info, questions, rants, raves, fun, comfort and support, to name a few and they don't have to be directly involved with Diabetes.
We all need to remember to keep results there and all the chat here. It might seem harsh but if we all don't reply to the chat there or just say see you * here, the message may get through and we won't lose a very valuable thread.

*Or wherever appropriate.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Have just checked my blood sugar and it is 4.8 at 4p.m.. I ate 1 Banana and 1 small pot of Greek Yoghurt for my lunch - now is that good to say I had an early breakfast at 5am this morning.:)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Right, I'm off now to get my sparkles on, darling daughter-in-law and I are going to Flavia and Vincent's ( ex Strictly stars) farewell tour "The Last Tango" in Edinburgh tonight. My hubby and son will console themselves with much craft beer until we return. Have a good evening everyone.

Reactions: 9 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@13lizanne - Oh, Yes do have a fab time. But, be Good!!:D

doolallylady

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Right, I'm off now to get my sparkles on, darling daughter-in-law and I are going to Flavia and Vincent's ( ex Strictly stars) farewell tour "The Last Tango" in Edinburgh tonight. My hubby and son will console themselves with much craft beer until we return. Have a good evening everyone.

Have a brilliant time Anna xx

Don't worry about the 'be good' advice lol

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Meeeee:bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears:

Mind you it was 1 hour after eating a fresh cream & jam scone :oops:

Good for you Karen. And where is the harm in that - eh! But, next time give it 2 hours to check.

Reactions: 2 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Good for you Karen. And where is the harm in that - eh! But, next time give it 2 hours to check.

And then tell us what your result is?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people

doolallylady

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Saw the DN this morning and I'd lost another 2kg in a month :), so of course I thought I needed (deserved) a treat. That'll teach me. I nearly had a fit when I saw the reading, grabbed the cheese and 1 hour later it's come down to 7.3, a bit better.

Reactions: 7 people

AnniB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Have a really good time -I saw that in Oxford a while ago and it was good. I am going to see Hairspray in Milton Keynes. My son is DSM so cheap tickets!

Reactions: 4 people