Type 2 Life

D

debrasue

Not that simple, not much night shifts there only hospitals & you have the 5 daily prayers at certain times, you can do a two in one at one of prays, imagine when the water & electric keeps going off for hours, norm in Iran even now, I had only one hour of water occasionally during the war, pardon me but did I stink some times!!!! You had to quick fill containers up to save some water! Stories I could tell, rats were as big as dogs, I must have been nuts then
You ought to write a book about it, Maureen - it sounds fascinating.

Reactions: 2 people
D

debrasue

Good Afternoon, my lovely friends on Friday 10th June 2016 at 12:54 pm,

I went out for a full English breakfast this morning with my best friend Lee and we had a chat and a rollie together outside on the street tables. I am at the library now cuz I still have no wifi in my flat till my appointee arranges to pay the current bill in installments.My FBG this morning at 6:41 am was 6.5 mmol. I feel very perky and well-spirited but missing the wifi in my flat. I dug my best friends mums garden over yesterday morning and set up her mobile shes just received from a friend for her and gave her some lessons on how 2 send texts and make calls and put phone numbers into the contacts.

Have a lovely day, my good friends.

Much love,

Johnny Baker
AS sufferer.
Great readings, Johnny - and how kind of you to do all that for your friend's mum. I'll bet she's delighted. Well done!
Hugs x

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Looks like rain clouds are gathering outside

Been hacking away at the laurel shrubs which have spurted in growth

Did this and some light gardening for an hour then packed it in

Good readings today all sub 10

Have a good evening ladies and gents

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.7 this morning. Had torrential rain all day, flooding yesterday how your all well,

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Evening hun hows things been with you.
So so lots of stress, sister not well she's diabetic with leukaemia; daughter suffering very bad headaches & ear infection, still being bothered by rat bag, watching Eastenders now & doing washing! What a great life ha ha hope your ok & Rons better

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
So so lots of stress, sister not well she's diabetic with leukaemia; daughter suffering very bad headaches & ear infection, still being bothered by rat bag, watching Eastenders now & doing washing! What a great life ha ha hope your ok & Rons better
I'm doing ok still no change with Ron. He's in bed now as he gets very tired . Still waiting on appointments.

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Watching France vs Romania, HT 0-0. A lot cooler today, cloudy but dry and lots of midges outside. :)

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Wish you both well. Hope it gets sorted & Ron feels better soon (hug
Thanks he could do with some good news for a change. With everything that has happened it would drive anyone nuts but hes a fighter and I wont let him give up or give in. X

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
When are you doing your fasting blood test @tina_marie ?
How are you feeling? Is scatica easing?
You're doing a brilliant job of looking after Ron. He must feel enormously relieved you have his back.
Is his painkillers working?

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
When are you doing your fasting blood test @tina_marie ?
How are you feeling? Is scatica easing?
You're doing a brilliant job of looking after Ron. He must feel enormously relieved you have his back.
Is his painkillers working?
Did the test on Wednesday Vicky
Rang surgery today . Dr wants to see me about tests protein in urine and wants to speak to me about diabetes and when I go I'm not aloud to eat anything before. Hes nearly out of painkillers and there not on repeat prescription. Sciatica not to bad only slight niggle pains .

Reactions: 4 people

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thanks he could do with some good news for a change. With everything that has happened it would drive anyone nuts but hes a fighter and I wont let him give up or give in. X
I've been fighting since I was 4 to keep my leg, endless ops ect, been through a war actually in the thick of it, I never give up, have bad days when sometimes I think why bother, then I tell myself buck up there are people 6 feet under that would love to be in my place, so never give up, take the rough with the smooth, you will be ok in the end, don't stress you'll get it sorted

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
I've been fighting since I was 4 to keep my leg, endless ops ect, been through a war actually in the thick of it, I never give up, have bad days when sometimes I think why bother, then I tell myself buck up there are people 6 feet under that would love to be in my place, so never give up, take the rough with the smooth, you will be ok in the end, don't stress you'll get it sorted
Just the waiting around that stresses me out , but all things come to those who wait , so its just get on with things and try and put it to one side for now . Tomorrow is a new day .x

walnut_face

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Struggling with an absys under a tooth tonight, mouth looks like a wasps nest has moved in. BG's sky high:mad:

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Morning all , yes were both up . I know its the weekend but bodyclocks don't shut off. Hope everyone has a good day . X

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
Morning Tina-Marie, I'm
up too:) My sons doggie who were are sitting for 3 days wanted us up and into action...haha... I 5am I jumped out of bed:).

Everyone have a great day....oh... I cleared out our local Waitrose of their OPPO low carb ice cream
Promo yesterday.... 6 tubs....oops:)

Diagnosed 13/4/16: T2, no meds, HbA1c 53, FBG 12.6, Trigs 3.6, HDL .75, LDL 4.0, BP 169/95, 13st 8lbs, waist 34" (2012 - 17st 7lbs, w 42").

6/6/16: FBG AV 4.6, Trigs 1.5, HDL 2.0, LDL 3.0, BP 112/68, BPM 66, 11st 11lbs, waist 30".

Regime: 20g LCHF, run 1 mile daily, weekly fasting.

Reactions: 8 people
D

debrasue

Morning, peeps! And a very grey and soggy morning it is in South Glos today, too. It absolutely poured down yesterday afternoon and last night. Still at least it's cooler, the garden's enjoying all the rain, and the birdsong is deafening this morning, so I suppose that means they're enjoying it too.
I'm still lurking under the duvet at the moment - just doing FBG (6 this morning - don't know how that happened, I was 4.8 when I went to bed!) and I thought I'd say hello to everyone before the day gets started.
I'd better get my **** in the shower now though - my son and his family are arriving from Nottingham in a few hours, so it's going to be another weekend knee-deep in dogs and toddlers! :)
Have a good one everyone ( hope your leg feels better soon @liam1955)
Hugs x

Reactions: 7 people