Type 2 Life

hornplayer

I don't think I would have believed you if you'd said it was!! Did you make that? It's very impressive.....

I did lol. It's something that gets requested at family parties. Honey cinnamon ice cream cheese cake. I've taken some of the carbs out, but it's still pretty anti social I'm afraid.

Sent from my iPad using DCUK Forum

Reactions: 2 people
D

debrasue

I did lol. It's something that gets requested at family parties. Honey cinnamon ice cream cheese cake. I've taken some of the carbs out, but it's still pretty anti social I'm afraid.

O. M. G. Just the components of the name of it is making my mouth water - and spiking my BGs !!!
Get thee behind me, devil lady! LOL
:woot:

Reactions: 3 people
S

Sable_Jan

Do you make your own nut brittle for the top too? Indulgence but once a year (Erm, per person . Do you have a big family )

Reactions: 3 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Lol, how about this one.....

563a801f97ee75d011dce358a6235533.jpg

Absolutely filthy and disgusting lol

S

Sable_Jan

O. M. G. Just the components of the name of it is making my mouth water - and spiking my BGs !!!
Get thee behind me, devil lady! LOL
:woot:
You seen the pizza advert where she takes a picture, sends it to her son then his notepad turns into the pizza....does it work I wonder? Not trying it with my phone, wouldn't be a big enough piece

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Well Wales won 1-0, not a good game though. I'm away to the supermarket. Later. :)

hornplayer

Lol, yes there's crushed almond brittle in the base too. All home made. S'okay, I have big rugby playing nephews and my brother is an Ironman. Plenty of calorie burning potential. I'm lucky if I get a look in, even once a year! Lol

Reactions: 4 people
D

debrasue

You seen the pizza advert where she takes a picture, sends it to her son then his notepad turns into the pizza....does it work I wonder? Not trying it with my phone, wouldn't be a big enough piece
No, I haven't seen that one. Just as well, it would be something else for me to obsess about, LOL :hungry:

Reactions: 4 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Another boring game today, I might skip the second half and just hope Portugal get beat. Back home from my grocery trip. The weather here today ranks as one of the most miserable for a long time - constant rain, humid, dull and calm which is perfect for the mini-mosquitos called midges lol. Going to have a grill-up for a late dinner instead of the baked spuds which will take ages in the oven...maybe have them tomorrow for lunch. :)

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Full up after a mega grill-up, couldn't see the plate underneath all the meat. Bagged up with grub, slouching and tired. Bed time soon. Night night :)

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Reading all your talk about cake & bacon sandwiches is making me hungry, love some roast potatoes! Yorkshire pudding right now with big pot of Ben & jerrys ice cream. Hope your all well not been around much recently haveing terrible pain in neck arm shoulder & back & false hypos while in my mid 6's. but had really bad real hypo in sainsburys other day, got 2 medics to check me out, couldn't get jelly babies out my bag I was shaking & stuttering so much, ended up eating an apricot pastry! Tasted great! Bgs Was up/down all day & been getting low bp recently. Hope everyone else is well