Status
Not open for further replies.

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Thought with his lothario ways he would be another Rock Hudson ora George Michael at least,what do you say? K Can't wait to see him hope he and his partner can both come on day.

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
Thought with his lothario ways he would be another Rock Hudson ora George Michael at least,what do you say? K Can't wait to see him hope he and his partner can both come on day.
can't see @Liam1955 dressing as a american police officer and dancing around in a public toilet :hilarious:

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
No not really think R would have something to say about that eh!, K

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Well that's good cause the wife is going to book the day off and I like York been there a few times. Not for a few years though.:)

Reactions: eldergarth

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
Well that's good cause the wife is going to book the day off and I like York been there a few times. Not for a few years though.:)
do you want to car share john got room for you and your lovely wife

Reactions: Liam1955

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Think York is big enough for all of us,what a day where going to have,how nice to be able to put faces to all these nicknames! K

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Thing is Ron would love to and here is the but, but for a fantastic day like we are all going to have I will need to bring my Mobility scooter (walking though I do a bit is still not my strong point) so will need my motor Thanks for the offer though you are a real mate even though we've not met yet.

Reactions: Liam1955

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
Thing is Ron would love to and here is the but, but for a fantastic day like we are all going to have I will need to bring my Mobility scooter (walking though I do a bit is still not my strong point) so will need my motor Thanks for the offer though you are a real mate even though we've not met yet.
not a problem john will be taking my wheelchair for same reason ,me and Tina will be leaving around 730 in the morning to miss the traffic and have found car park near train station thats free parking for blue badge

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
If Ron can he will do anything for anyone . You can always rely on him which is more than can be said about his memory.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
An afternoon in York? We could still meet you when you arrive, if youre still interested?

Hi @ickihun - Vicky and @Granny_grump_ and @asparagusp I will meet you at York Station. I said in an earlier post - if I have to leave everybody to go and meet Asparagusp off the Train then I will.
How about I stand on the Concourse at the station holding up your Avatar Names. Stop panicking and stressing = think of your Blood Sugars!!!
William x

Reactions: ickihun

Angelofthemarches

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Horrible shoes
I wish I could come too but am working... :( I live near London but am a Geordie originally..

Status
Not open for further replies.