Type 2 - Meeting in York.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

asparagusp

Yes @JohnEGreen you are very Welcome, we need more Men!
Liam, John is bringing his wife! lol You are very kind. I really won't know until nearer the time. The prospect of going north - brrr

Don't laugh when I say I'm going to The Archers meet up in London tomorrow! Dumpty dumpty dumpty te dum!

Reactions: Granny_grump_

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Hi @ickihun - Vicky and @Granny_grump_ and @asparagusp I will meet you at York Station. I said in an earlier post - if I have to leave everybody to go and meet Asparagusp off the Train then I will.
How about I stand on the Concourse at the station holding up your Avatar Names. Stop panicking and stressing = think of your Blood Sugars!!!
William x
You'll be in your element. Meeting and greeting! I cannot wait to see everyone. :) :) :)

Reactions: Granny_grump_

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
Too right I am can't wait to meet you all.:) Not sure what to bring but will think of something.
just bring yourself and your lovely wife john we only bringing coconut macaroons because Tina keeps making them for me and posting pics on here so bringing some for william and vicky and anyone else that would like some

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Hi eldergarth just finished telling W we have booked our train tickets and overnight stay in hotel,we just fancied taking some extra time in York instead of rushing back,so my sister and I will see you in March,looking forward to meeting everyone. K

Reactions: Freema

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
Hi eldergarth just finished telling W we have booked our train tickets and overnight stay in hotel,we just fancied taking some extra time in York instead of rushing back,so my sister and I will see you in March,looking forward to meeting everyone. K
That's great news K have checked our larder last night and still have 2 kilos of coconut left so hope everyone is hungry when we meet as there be loads of macaroons to go round

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
The more the merrier I absolutely love coconut macaroons there yummy cannot wait for march. K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
No wonder you cannot come Tipetoo when I looked where you live,wish you could have come though. You won't miss the English weather up north .Take care K

Reactions: Liam1955
A

asparagusp

You say Type 2 meet up Liam and by so doing miss out a lot on everyone else here Anyway the moderator could edit the title?

Last edited by a moderator:

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello every one. Sounds like a jolly old "Five go wild in Dorset" with "lashings of ginger beer!!!" What fun. I don't think I can make it unfortunately. I'm not good at crowds and travelling now. Agoraphobic, well, just a scairdy ninny really!:wacky: I know you'll all have fun and look forwards to loads of piccies.. William lovely to see your photo, but I still dearly love your avatar!!:joyful:

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
@eddie1968 I'd love to see you in York!

Hello Vicki
Just seen this sweetie x
I'm now type 1 (type 2 for 30 years though)
I work Monday - Friday so Tuesday is not a good day for me that week, and that's a shame because it would be lovely to see the folk on here I class as friends, plus York is a great place, I love it

Its a good 2 and a half hours drive (easier to drive than train for me)

Bless you all, I hope you have a lovely time

Reactions: eldergarth
Status
Not open for further replies.