Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

geefull

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning everyone :)
4.5 for me today
that's a bit of a relief after eating such a lot yesterday, Mr. G and I were invited to a Sunday lunchtime 'do' because I'd put in 20 years at the company I retired from last year, so I gussied myself up a bit ;) and away we went.

Yesterday's fbg was 5.0 so perhaps stressing about going to the meal was worse than the meal! Diabetes is a weird disease sometimes :(

Last edited:

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
good morning everyone :)
4.5 for me today
that's a bit of a relief after eating such a lot yesterday, Mr. G and I were invited to a Sunday lunchtime 'do' because I'd put in 20 years at the company I retired from last year, so I gussied myself up a bit ;) and away we went.

Yesterday's fbg was 5.0 so perhaps stressing about going to the meal was worse than the meal! Diabetes is a weird disease sometimes :(
You've hit the nail on the head. I watched my insulin intake yesterday and will today too. Fairly stressful time for me, at mo. If it wasnt for insulin id be sky high on fbg time.

KezG

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tripe, most shellfish.. mussels, cockles etc...
Good morning all... a surprising 6.0 for me today. Porridge for breakfast yesterday and a good sunday carvery for a late lunch.. cheese and salami on toasted granary at 7pm. My lowest FBG yet. :happy::happy::happy: