Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Back to my usual 7.2s. 2 Jacob crackers later....... o/h is such a bad influence! lol

Reactions: 19 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Hi folks. BG 5.2 fasting today. These dark mornings makes me crave carb heavy foods. Chicken stew and dumplings to be precise. Just me?? I'll be having some, but I'll go careful with the dumplings. ;)

image.jpeg

Reactions: 22 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Late post. 7.2 today. Better than yesterday.

Reactions: 17 people

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
4.9 this morning - bit of a surprise as I went to bed on 8.5 2 hours after lasagne and garlic bread!

Reactions: 20 people

Munkki

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.9 - this must be one of the highest in a while. I was out in a Thai restaurant last night and had a papaya salad, fried beef (pad gra pao) with broccoli instead of rice. Was there any sugar sneaking in?? I forgot to measure post-meal, though. In addition, I finished a huge piece of work yesterday. This could have messed up with my sugars too. Anyway, now I can relax a bit and have a more normal life. One of my plans is to test and control my diabetes more! Have a good day everyone.

Reactions: 20 people