Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
8.1 no vegetables yesterday too much protein. Tut tut Protein is my new chocolate. Working on vegtables being instead ;-)

Reactions: 19 people

bigjohn9916

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
people who use abbreviations without explanation.
text speak.
6.0 And homemade Fish & Chips last night:D

Reactions: 21 people

britishpub

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Woke up to a 5.8 this morning, and 3llbs extra weight from last Saturday. Too many pastries in Lisbon I guess

Reactions: 23 people

oldnevada

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Sugar, in all it's iterations.
Morning from Montreal! Fall is bearing down on us big time.... BG this a.m. 5.9mmol/L.

Reactions: 14 people

Tim55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rap and hip - hop
Morning all

5.7 on this beautiful Autumnal Yorkshire morning :cool:

Reactions: 21 people

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning. 7.1 before breakfast, 2 hours later 6.2 snd sharted shaking! Anyone got any ideas why? I'm confused. Had usual breakfast ?

Reactions: 9 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
6•6 mmol/l fbg today - not bad !

Reactions: 14 people

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Morning. 7.1 before breakfast, 2 hours later 6.2 snd sharted shaking! Anyone got any ideas why? I'm confused. Had usual breakfast ?
@maureen5752 I've had similar in the past your body thinks thats a hypo to you compared to other higher blood levels. Your hypo aeareness is very sensitive which isn't a bad thing. Better than none at all. :)

Reactions: 10 people

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Oh god I'm ashamed to post this but I have to admit to carb trick or treats and no insulin. Hence 11.2. If I say it fast it doesn't sound so bad. Oh and to top it all off swimming pool was closed yesterday for a gala and we were distraught as we had a job getting 2 yr old a babysitter and was stressed to bits as son wanted me to drop shopping and the little housework I do do to go 2 days previously concurrently. Oh boy did my 8yr old tell me off. Ghee wizz what an eerie Halloween I had. :'( :'( :'(

Reactions: 15 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Oh god I'm ashamed to post this but I have to admit to carb trick or treats and no insulin. Hence 11.2. If I say it fast it doesn't sound so bad. Oh and to top it all off swimming pool was closed yesterday for a gala and we were distraught as we had a job getting 2 yr old a babysitter and was stressed to bits as son wanted me to drop shopping and the little housework I do do to go 2 days previously concurrently. Oh boy did my 8yr old tell me off. Ghee wizz what an eerie Halloween I had. :'( :'( :'(
Well the 11.2 is naughty, but I am not the party pooper especially after Halloween. Anything above 13.9 should be treated as hyperglycemia and treated appropriately. Slap on the hand for forgetting insulin though...tut tut lmao

Reactions: 12 people