Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Thanks for the welcome, I am so new to this as I only found out on the 01/04/17, taking some getting used too ;-)

Hi LawrenceP
Welcome to the diabetes .co.uk forum lots of good advice given on here by others who are diabetics,questions you ask will be answered by someone who can help you.
I agree it can be a little daunting when you first become diabetic and finding your way around this site also.
I found this site so helpful and there help and advice has been invaluable,in 17 years type2 I've never been so in control of my blood glucose levels,and that is the key to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. You are in control of your diabetes and not letting diabetes control you,so good luck with all the new things you will learn on here,and don't be afraid of asking any questions you may have,everyone helps where they can or puts You in touch with someone who can. Bye K

Reactions: Prem51

Providence 62

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not riding my bike
9.2 - why is it that I get the same FBG when I am doing all the wrong and norty things as I do when I am being really virtuous? 7.30 27.4.17

Reactions: Tim55 and dunelm

gilbertsweet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Forgot to take my 500mg metformin and headed off for a meeting. Had a small pack of Starbucks mixed nuts and a black coffee without sugar and 2 hours later bs reading is 6.8. Am happy and surprised.

Last edited: