Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
well it a first for me for a long long time ...i went to bed and woke at 1am thougth hmm why am i awake so checked my levels and it was 3.9 so ate a couple of choc biscuits and went to sleep again awoke at 6 and got washes checked levels and was 6.4 wooooooooohoooooooooooo
Wow:):D

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
:grumpy:You don't deserve this honey. Hope you're feeling better today. Very gentle hugs to you.
Much better now. A positive gp appointment makes all the difference too. :)
Onwards and upwards.
Acceptance can take me along way. Even I need reassurance now and again. GP was brilliant. :) :) :)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Frustratingly not much different to Decembers results - so disappointed. :banghead::(
You may be doing better now thou. It's based on a month or so's average. Dont let it deter you. Keep doing well. It will come into fruitition.

Reactions: bigjim19

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
well it a first for me for a long long time ...i went to bed and woke at 1am thougth hmm why am i awake so checked my levels and it was 3.9 so ate a couple of choc biscuits and went to sleep again awoke at 6 and got washes checked levels and was 6.4 wooooooooohoooooooooooo
Well done. You have found your techniques to lower bgs. Congratulations!