Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
10.00 at 6.45am
Was 10.1 when I went to bed at 11pm. Very little sleep, around 3 hrs, so surprised I went down a tiny bit and not up. Readings at work before tea 8.0 and the same 2 hrs later, but then a very stressful time at work later in the evening and I'm sure that pushed up my readings. LCHF yesterday and no cheating. NO CRAMP LAST NIGHT THOUGH!
I'm not sure which to check, winner, like, hugs. :rolleyes:. But I will say:joyful: for the no cramps, that's always a winner in my book!!

Johnjoe13

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.8 - I do believe that's my lowest since started testing 5 months ago when I found this site, smiles all round :) :) though got a call from Doc Friday to say vitamin D levels way down and to pick up a prescription ASAP. This after my HbA10c results, and the rest! nearly three weeks ago, what going on there are they in some kind of time warp? Still at 5.8 i'm not going to fuss over a flaming vitamin

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
FBG today 5.8. I've had a great breakfast of eggs, sausage and corn grits. Now i'm ready to go and work in the garden for the morning. Happy Mothers Day tomorow to all the mothers on here.

Scared the bejaysus out of me with that Mothers Day thing..not good for Scottish blood sugar levels!