Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
So, I had my 6 hazelnuts before bed. I was on 9.7 mmol/l

5:40am it was 5 mmol/l (get in!! :woot:)
10:40am (and 1 bulletproof coffee later) it's 10.7 mmol/l and I've not taken any humalog.

This is a huge improvement over yesterday, where I went from 8.8 to 11.7 in the same time frame (and taking 6 units to me down to 10.7).
Also, my Ketosis was very much reduced too. Might have been the hazelnuts. More experimentation required.
Thanks again @ickihun
Fantastic @Lord Midas . You did the hard work. Keep it up and spread the liver block knowledge. ;)

Lord Midas

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Idiots. Morons. Flat Earthers. Religious fanatics. Trump. Bigots. Misogynists. And other assorted bad types.
Fantastic @Lord Midas . You did the hard work. Keep it up and spread the liver block knowledge. ;)
Many thanks
I've added a new blog post to my blog. I've quoted your advice about the Liver blocking (hope you don't mind).

wiseowl_123

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Bullies & Cauliflower cheese
Hope you're feeling better Oh Wise one.:)

OFF TOPIC My apologies but out of respect and friendship for @callyandy I have to answer;)

Good morning @callyandy my dear friend yes thank you ,your kind and friendly words are very much appreciated,just a few worries yesterday but have got my head round them this morning :)