Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good Morning! 7.2 at 0500 (Accu Chek Mobile)!
I tested again with TEE2 at 0510 and it was 7.5!!
Had coffee with cream, walked 18,000 steps, tested again at 0930, up to 7.8!!!
I think it's due to hayfever, grass pollen levels are Very High, and my eyes and nose are streaming, and I'm sneezing, despite anti-histamines and nasal spray. :grumpy:

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
12.2 this morning but I binged on crisps and croissants after losing my little dog to liver cancer. Will do better today.

You can be forgiven for comfort eating. Our dogs are our family.

Lord Midas

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Idiots. Morons. Flat Earthers. Religious fanatics. Trump. Bigots. Misogynists. And other assorted bad types.
12.2 this morning but I binged on crisps and croissants after losing my little dog to liver cancer. Will do better today.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Poor doggy
We lost our 16yo kitty and my bestest little bud too, about 4 weeks ago. It's heartbreaking.
All the best to you and yours

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.2 again this morning., no up no down.

A busy 1st day off work(3 in a row!): Short Cycle followed by fit 'n' 50 9 (keep fit for 50yrs and above oldies: zumba, little bit of weights, stretching exercises for an hour. Not easy at times, harder than the normal zumba for some reason) followed by a 6 plus mile cycle home. Sewing a patchwork quilt this afternoon and then a normal zumba (all ages) class before tea.

I hope the rain keeps off. We had a months worth in 24 hrs Tues to Wed. We had a pond and waterfall in our garden yesterday morning. All gone by 10pm Wed night :)
WOW:wideyed: Amazing welldone

Reactions: berylc