Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Back to my reliable 5s. Fbg 5.5 this morning. :) :) :)

Ps. Neighbour from hell on holiday. He needs it because his troublemaking hasnt worked and it's give him high blood pressure. If only he knew the trouble he's caused to my whole health and partners too.
Although I know he hates my beautiful kids. Evil man, and his twisted wife.
I've had to laugh. He's gone on holiday in school holidays. I wish him luck. Ha ha
If I'm lucky some unrefined father will put him in his place. Permanently.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Morning all. 7.7 at 7.15 am. Expected it to be higher as I missed metformin /gliclazide with my evening meal yesterday and had disturbed / painful night. ( Life!) Have a good day folks!
A brilliant fbg for pain and lack of sleep. It's obvious your doing more than doing your share to figh the high bgs. Well done. Wishing you a painfree day.

Reactions: bigjim19

dogslife

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Unfairness/ use of offensive language.
A brilliant fbg for pain and lack of sleep. It's obvious your doing more than doing your share to figh the high bgs. Well done. Wishing you a painfree day.
Ickihun: Thanks for your kind words. It has been a very stressful week!

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
If I remember rightly exercise has an overall benefit not instant one off, well for me.
Have you found different @berylc ?[/QUOTE

It does take my bs down and I sleep better after exercise. I would just like to wake up to 5's !