Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
4.9 today. Happy to report son did well in GCSEs (for him - actually attending a mainstream high schook and sitting GCSEs was a huge achievement in itself) Very stressful afternoon talking with his college about courses for next year - but all settled now :)

Sent from my HTC 10 using Diabetes.co.uk Forum mobile app
Congrats to your son to do well this year is quite something. Grand son is 22 but has been doing two GCSEs night school got a 6 on higher paper Maths and high end 5 English with Merit for spoken English is now enrolled on Access course

Nicksu

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Grumpy bosses!
6.0 this morning - a bit higher than normal this morning but I was expecting that. Dinner at the parents last night - apple pudding was on the menu! I'm not going to give up everything for diabetes (and the apple pudding is only very occasional - and it was nice!). Back to behaving myself today.

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
I tried it and really hated the taste and it didn't seem to have an impact on me but I'd love to know if it does on you...

I take it in a small glass of cold water with 1/2 tsp of sweetener, you could try it with more. Or try it in a glass of lemonade, not too bad.

Reactions: OrsonKartt

OrsonKartt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
over selling.... oh so many things are enthusiastically oversold
I take it in a small glass of cold water with 1/2 tsp of sweetener, you could try it with more. Or try it in a glass of lemonade, not too bad.

Ok. I trust you although my head is saying nooooooo. But I'll give it a try. ..,