Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

peony50

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Is that good or bad for you - not sure how to rate this and don't want to upset anyone
Hi, don’t worry I wouldn’t be upset, but I know what you mean. For me, lately this is an ok figure. The last few months I have been anything between 13 - 15, once over 21. I am hoping that iron tablets and two changes in hypertension tablets will have a positive impact, and adhering to a lchf diet.

Reactions: Prem51 and DJC3

New2ThisType2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

has been low for a week but since Nov, I had to have a temporary stent put into my kidneys while they tried to locate a kidney stone that was "hiding". Haven't had reason to take antibiotics since I was 15 but have had 3 consecutive infections needing antibiotics since and a 4th run at antibiotics started last night.....while awaiting a surgeon to remove the stent ( leaving me prone to infections, cure now worse than cause, etc) so expect numbers to go higher again, until removed but for today, 4.3....who knows tomorrow as antibiotics/infections play a small havoc on numbers....but celebrating for today.