Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.4 at 10:00 all my body hurting from gout and fitness yesterday ... actually thought I would have much lower number, but my gout and adrenaline spikes it up I guess... hope for a better number tomorrow... now out for a long walk...

Keesha

Type of diabetes
Type 2
6.4 at 10:00 all my body hurting from gout and fitness yesterday ... actually thought I would have much lower number, but my gout and adrenaline spikes it up I guess... hope for a better number tomorrow... now out for a long walk...

Oh no, Freema, I know gout is very painful. Hope you get better soon. Hugs to you.

James13

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I've had gout since 1990. Used to have agonising attacks several times a year. GP put me on allopurinol in 2004 and I've not had a twinge since. If you get regular attacks maybe something to discuss with your Doc. Suggestion made in good faith.

Reactions: Prem51

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I've had gout since 1990. Used to have agonising attacks several times a year. GP put me on allopurinol in 2004 and I've not had a twinge since. If you get regular attacks maybe something to discuss with your Doc. Suggestion made in good faith.

thank you James for this suggestion... which I´ll have in mind if this continues attacking me..