Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Fbg 7.7 after a rough night with toddler. Good job I didn't drink at my bbq yesterday otherwise my head would have dropped off. Ha ha :woot:

Reactions: 11 people

GeoffersTaylor

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not being able to like beer anymore!!
4.9 this morning. Good run of numbers this week - nearly all sub 5!

Reactions: 6 people

magsiesss

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who drive with fog lights on when its only a bit of mist
6.7 today - I think that proves getting on the cycle after dinner helps morning results (for me anyway) :)

Reactions: 15 people

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
Tossed and turned all night with sore back, the joys of working in a care home for the elderly frail :( Woke up slightly at 7.15am, but promptly went back to sleep! Son phoned at 8.30 and woke us both up.

So readings this morning not so good 8.3:arghh: Hoped for lower this morning as after finishing work at 10pm yesterday, I climbed over the wooden fence (about 30 inches high) and walked the 'long' 30 min walk home. I walked that way to get to work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 11 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
7/5/16 - Morning.

6.7 - (better than yesterday's).

Reactions: 10 people

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good Morning! 6.5 at 0600. It is a nice morning so I decided to go for an early walk around park (after mug of coffee with cream). I walked 8 miles and tested again when I got back, at 09.40 and reading was 7.4! I don't know why, but think it might be due to high pollen levels and hayfever. I am sneezing ad have runny nose despite taking hayfever medication.

Reactions: 12 people