Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

busydiabeticmum

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good Morning! 6.0 at 0430 today after too much (100g) 70% dark chocolate and half a tub of Oppo ice cream last night.
Oh well it was Saturday night. Will get back on track today and hopefully back into the 5s tomorrow.
I CAN'T FIND OPPO!!!:arghh:

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
ainiabdul post: 1229775 said:
After a series of Bali Belly, a term we use here to describe baaaad looooose stomach :nailbiting:
And (not to mention) little feast here and there while traveling; back at home now - My FBG this morning at 05:00 is 5 :cool:
Not bad at all, though I am hoping to be back to my 4s. :D
Starting to walk again, eating healthy and clean.

And I have been quite successful making a close to bread bread from almond meal :) oh while it was hot and fresh from the oven; with creamy butter. Ohhh, life's good, man!!!

:happy::happy:
It sounds Yummy.
Don't forget to share with food threads. They will love that low carb beauty! :)

busydiabeticmum

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
After a series of Bali Belly, a term we use here to describe baaaad looooose stomach :nailbiting:
And (not to mention) little feast here and there while traveling; back at home now - My FBG this morning at 05:00 is 5 :cool:
Not bad at all, though I am hoping to be back to my 4s. :D
Starting to walk again, eating healthy and clean.

And I have been quite successful making a close to bread bread from almond meal :) oh while it was hot and fresh from the oven; with creamy butter. Ohhh, life's good, man!!!

:happy::happy:
You tease... give me the recipe PLEASE mine keeps coming dry...

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Fbg 5.6 , if I remember rightly. :confused:
Forgot insulin yesterday afternoon again.
Some distractions are worth it. :)
Enjoying my more decent fbgs. Never really happy in 7s or 8s. Too close to damaging levels.

Reactions: 9 people

Keesha

Type of diabetes
Type 2
5.5 this Monday morning after a six course Chinese dinner to celebrate birthday. Had only a couple of spoonfuls of rice but lots of vegetables, prawns, chicken, battered fish fillets and soup. Stayed away from crispy fried noodles and lobsters.

Reactions: 8 people

ainiabdul

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not having chocolate, it's a darn disaster!
Reactions: 4 people

ainiabdul

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not having chocolate, it's a darn disaster!
4.7 this morning :) and pleased to see it.

Have a good day everyone

Reactions: 7 people

Trescoe1975

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
All very new to me and was at 6.4 to 6.5. One weeks holiday and up to 7.2 . It is a "comforts" to see others with similar difficulties

Reactions: 8 people

wylie27

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi all,

First time caller,. Morning reading was 8.9mmol

For the past 4 years, my reading sits between 8.1 to 10.2 in the mornings. We have tried everything to reduce the number. Carbed up, Carbed down, XR meds at night, all meds at night.. Exercise before bed. No exercise.

Nothing changes it. *shrug*

Reactions: 10 people
D

debrasue

Hi all,

First time caller,. Morning reading was 8.9mmol

For the past 4 years, my reading sits between 8.1 to 10.2 in the mornings. We have tried everything to reduce the number. Carbed up, Carbed down, XR meds at night, all meds at night.. Exercise before bed. No exercise.

Nothing changes it. *shrug*
Hi, Wylie27 - welcome to the forum! Tricky problem... But if it can be sorted anywhere I'm sure it can be sorted here... Have you tried a small protein-rich snack before bed? Hugs

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people