Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Trescoe1975

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.8 This morning and has been about that each day for the last 6 days so. Local diet is a bit rich and difficult to get the carbs and sugar out of restaurant meals. Back home soon and back to normal? (having 10 day is Rarotonga)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
ickihun, I believe it was a faulty strip. It asked for more blood and that was what happened. I would be on the floor if it was really 0.9.
Or a blood clot on that side? Thank goodness all innocent. ;)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Fbg 5.7 early this morning. Had an early night due to feeling knackered from toddler antics.
I'm trending in waking through the night again (probables thyroid tablet too strong). However blood pressure was spot on on friday morming. :) :) :)

JanetMcDowell

6.8 what have I done. Can only put it down to not enough water or exercise yesterday. Dinner in a Glasgow restaurant with a rice and sour dough bread roll. First proper bread for nearly a year. One large glass of white wine. You can take the girl out of diabetes but not diabetes out of the girl. So much for reversal!! Back to paleo for me and this on the first day of my holidays too.