Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Ok so new to this posting stuff but have had t2for a few years but things are starting to go down hill. I have started teasing my BG and this morning it was at 15.5 which is high I know but how do I get it back down
Hello and welcome, I wouldn't presume to give an experienced diabetic advice, but following a low carb, higher healthy fats diet has really helped me. Good luck, keep posting.:)

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Doctor told me yesterday that I have type 2 and my level was 9.9. Clearly some work to do...
Welcome to the thread, the lovely @daisy1 will send you some info. Keep reading and learning. A great place to be if afflicted with diabetes. Help is readily given and no question considered stupid. . Good luck:happy:

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Welcome to the thread, the lovely @daisy1 will send you some info. Keep reading and learning. A great place to be if afflicted with diabetes. Help is readily given and no question considered stupid. . Good luck:happy:
@MNorton63 Welcome to the Forum. Here, in my signature, is the Basic Information for new members as promised.