very very happy today !!! yayyyyyyyyyyyyy

marie.T1

:D i have been struggling with my bgs for a while now , i have had 2 admission to hospital in the last four months . my consultant keeps cancelling my appointment i have just had the third cancellation!!! i havent got a good relationship with my consultant he very very rude to me . however i did phone the hospital and complain about my appointment being cancelled . i also asked if i could change consultants the receptionist said she would see what she could do !! well today i started my carb counting course very interesting :D i returned home to a letter from the hospital i have an appointment with a different consultant yippeee!! im really sorry just realized im in the wrong section

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
All looks very positive Marie :clap:

shop

Hi Marie,

I am really pleased for you firstly re the carb counting, it really empowers you doesnt it! Secondly that you have an appt with a new consultant. I know how elated one can feel when things start to go the right way and click into place.

Keep us posted,

Lucy.

:D xxx

Tracey69

Hi Marie.T1
Well done to for persisting to see another consultant. You need someone that you can get along with
and work with, Hope all goes well with the carb counting course and with your next appointment.
Keep us up dated.
Take care
Tracey

marie.T1

hi just thought i would let you know that i got to see my new consultant! not the way i wanted to tho! i was admitted to hospital with dka. it seems that everytime i get a bug, infection or my monthly's it effects my bgs this is why im really struggling . anyway he has asked me to consider going on the pump. he is going to liase with my dsn to see how im doing .i have got an appointment with my consultant in 6 weeks then we will go from there.