Vimto no added sugar product recall please read if you use this!

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
This may be important to someone who drinks this. Quite shocking really that such a mistake can be made!

Nichols Plc is recalling Vimto Squash ‘No Added Sugar’ because they have been filled with Vimto Original Squash that contains sugar, due to a packaging error. This makes the product a potential risk to consumers who need to manage their sugar intake.

Vimto Squash ‘No Added Sugar’

Pack size: 725ml

Batch code: 2182 Aug 23

Best before: August 2023

If you have bought the above product and need to manage your sugar intake, please do not drink it. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund. For more information contact Nichols Plc on 01925 222 222 or [email protected]

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thanks for posting this. I do use ‘no added sugar’ squashes, but luckily don’t have this one right now. Some mistake putting the sugary ones in the no added sugar bottles! :wideyed:

Reactions: lovinglife

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks for posting this. I do use ‘no added sugar’ squashes, but luckily don’t have this one right now. Some mistake putting the sugary ones in the no added sugar bottles! :wideyed:
I have it for my son (not diabetic) but not this batch, imagine if you are drinking this, it would be totally baffling as to why you have raised BS, I don’t think this has been made public enough as for someone with diabetes I would think especially T1 it could be dangerous

• Agree
Reactions: Rachox

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
I hope there are some P45's being given out!