Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
OMG!
I thought I'd posted on Friday... Nope.

So here goes.

I weigh 130.90kgs on my scales. Friday morning 2nd Nov'18.
So another kg lost.

My operation is planned for Feb'19 so enjoying getting my weigh down til then on a not as strict 800cals diet. Vegetables anyway possible gorging to stop intense hunger.
Loving cucumber batons at mo. Veg has replaced my nuts.
Pork scratchings were stale from city butchers, yuck! I will be telling him, the idiotic man.
Ate more carbs due to low carb snack let down. Ok less cals but not less carbs.
I'm feeding the low carb monster first. Then shakes which aren't low carb.
Definitely thinking of investing in lower carb shakes even though dietician dead against.

Chronicle_Cat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
This has been a tough week for me, lots of stress. Although I haven't cheated at times the scale was moving the other way slightly during the week. Maybe it's because I'm very close to my lowest weight in over 25 years (only 1.5 lbs more to reach that weight). Fasting more than usual finally got it to move in the right direction.

I am finally under 100 kg. As well, I remeasured my waist (don't do this every week) to find I'm down another 2", total lost 7").

Here's my stats:
loss this week: 2.0 lbs (.91 kg)
starting weight: 273.59 lbs (124.1 kg)
current weight: 218.6 lbs (99.16 kg)
total lost: 54.99 lbs (24.94) 3 stone, 12.99

Reactions: Prem51

Emma_369

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Another 3 pound gone so 2 stone 12 lost now. Crossing fingers for that 3 stone loss next week

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Not gained a smidgen going to weigh with my dressing gown on next week to see if scales are stuck Husband won't help ,he is allergic to weigh scales !!:banghead:
Carol

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Not gained a smidgen going to weigh with my dressing gown on next week to see if scales are stuck Husband won't help ,he is allergic to weigh scales !!:banghead:
Carol

Your dressing gown may be too light to influence the scales, so I'd go for having a 2ltr carton if milk in my hand, or the like.

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Your dressing gown may be too light to influence the scales, so I'd go for having a 2ltr carton if milk in my hand, or the like.
my dressing gown weighed 5 bits of a K :)I
Carol

T2#Me

Great idea to keep one on track ...

My weekly weight today Sunday is 13 st 2 lb 00 oz

[Just for background, I started weighing 4 weeks ago at 13:7:4, so that's a loss of 5lb 4 oz so far on LCHF and AMODs]

I'll stick with weekly weigh ins, I like the anticipation and it keeps me motivated for the whole week, I find it depressing when the weight fluctuates ... this is because I am a wuss :rolleyes:

I follow the Peggy guide (my wife)
Always weigh same day, same time, scales in same place, nude, after using loo if possible, prayer is optional.

Last edited:

Emma_369

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
2 pound lost so I’ve hit the 3 stone mark. But a bit disappointed as I weighed Monday and had lost that, so haven’t lost any since then even though this week has included a fasting day. Hope I’m not hitting that wall as there’s definitely another stone in me yet. Fingers crossed next week sees a loss

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
42.9 No !! I am shrinking !! Any more lost and we will have to bung up the hole in the shower tray or I will disappear :arghh:
Carol

Canvaspic

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good afternoon all. 12 stone 13 lbs ( 82.3 kg ) . A 1lb loss. Misses posting 2 weeks ago when the broadband was down and my weight was up :angelic:. Normal service resumed now. Sticking to 2 meals early in the day, fasting from 2pm till morn.
Hope you are all well, have a great week.

T2#Me

Today's weigh in:

Loss this week: 2.8 lb (1.27 kg)

Starting weight: 279.59 lb (124.1 kg)
Current Weight: 225.0 lb (102.06 kg)

Total loss so far: 48.59 lb (22.04 kg - 3 stone, 6.59)
BMI was 48, now 38.6

other:
Waist measurement decreased 5 inches
Belly apron (overhang) decreased 2.5 cm
well done you ,,, lol never heard Belly Apron before ... I call mine "Pot" :)

T2#Me

Sunday Weigh In 18.11.2018

Weight was 12 stone 13lb 2oz {down from 13 stone 7 lb 4 oz on 01.10.2018}
{181 lbs down from 189 lbs} loss of 8 lbs rounded ... I think I'll stick to lbs and ignore oz ... easier to view.

Slow but steady, all good.

Last edited:

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
155 Lb or 70.3 Kg 11 Stone in old money since upping my preds have put a few Lbs back on got to get a grip on this.

Chronicle_Cat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm moved my weight in date up to Mondays (I will shift it to Sundays in a couple of weeks.)

I lost 2.6 lbs (1.18 kg) this week
total loss so far: 61. 19 lbs (27.76 kg - 4 stone 5.19)

I started at 273.59 lb (124.09 kg) and I'm now 212.4 lb (96.34 kg).

My next small goals are to weigh less than my husband (206 lbs) and get below 200 lbs.

Emma_369

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Another 3 pound gone this week so 3 stone 3 lost in total now. From 15st 12 done to 12st 9 - would love to hit the 12 1/2 stone next week :) and I’m now officially lighter than my husband - which I love!