JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
78.4 kilograms this week just cannot get a grip on things at the moment most discouraging.

Mrs T 123

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I am a day early but just had to share - this morning stepped on scales and 8st 13lbs (57 kilos) woo hoo! - done it - reached my own personal target weight - probably over 30 years since I was last under 9 stone :happy:

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Just checking in to say weight is now 53.5 kilos which is half a kilo down since I last reported in. Have a good Christmas everyone.

Reactions: DJC3

Andydragon

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
75.7kg today
Up a bit from last week and I bet it'll be up next week but it's Christmas! So not going to worry about it too much

Reactions: Freema and DJC3

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Batteries ran out in my scales so don't know till I replace them.
Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Reactions: DJC3

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
55.7 kg - pretty similar to pre Christmas weight. Very happy with that, it’s one of the first Christmases I haven’t put on half a stone.
@JohnEGreen lol.

mymuk

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
106.2 this morning, been more or less flatlining since November (after a drop from 125 in March last year). Probably should start thinking about how to shift a bit more. I've been low-carbing rather than ketoing the last few months.

Reactions: Freema

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Batteries ran out in my scales so don't know till I replace them.
Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Happy New Year @JohnEGreen and family.

Back to my new heaviest which is now 98kgs. I know I can lose more but careful with it. No silly diets for me.
Heavy protein eating has always kept me as health as I can be being a type2.
Last type1 test I was borderline but eating more carbs and using more bolus insulin only for lagging bgs.
Less carbs don't guarantee me weight loss. Only the correct amount of insulin to con my liver into not overproducing sugar to circulate. Its very hard work. I have to be on it heavily. When my B12 is lower I sleep alot so once covid allows me more GP time I'll explain everything, in detail. I'm still struggling to walk unaided. Humf! How are you? Is your weight worrying you or like me its hard work regardless of Carbs?

Diawara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
90.6 this morning at 0626..:) and my fbs figures are down a bit as well:) 46 weeks ago i was 94.9 kgs..

Last edited:

Andydragon

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
74.6kg this morning, so now dropped over 30kg from my starting of 105kg (My heaviest was 111kg but counted from lockdown start).

Trajectory is back on the downwards path, Christmas was tolerated far better than I expected. I just need to keep going and not be worried if it goes back up a bit.

I started this journey wanting to get to 82kg and when I smashed that, have set myself further goals as I didn’t think I could make it. I want a flat tummy to be blunt, hoping my final goal of 70kg will achieve this so fingers crossed!