Weekly weigh in - Fridays

jonbvn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
97.5 kg this morning.
1.4 kg down on the week.
36.5 kg down since starting in September 2016.

Hopefully waving goodbye to 100 + kg forever.

Next target is 92kg to move out of obese BMI into overweight.

Reactions: Geri0463 and Prem51

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I'm 131.90kg before ablushions. Still have big swollen tummy. Just started tramadol painkillers yesterday afternoon. I'm resting today but hoping pain will be gone in walking, fingers crossed. Bit tired on these tablets.
Weather permitting I'll do a relaxing stop and start walk over the weekend to test tramadol.
I think 2lb gain this week, but on period too.

Reactions: Prem51

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
10/2 - Good Morning :).
I am 13 stone 6 lbs the same weight for the last 3 weeks, but happy that I have not put any weight on. Some of you are doing really good = Well Done To You All :).

Reactions: Prem51 and jonbvn

covknit

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
80.2kg. Very pleased with that as I have had a dreadful week. I expected the fortnight long celebration of hubby's birthday to be a disaster for my weight loss and needed the shame of reporting on here to stop me being tempted or giving up after all the meals and cake. It worked and all naughties kept in moderation. Last meal out was last Friday and I did not touch the medieval jacket potato, corn on the cob or apple crumble. I drank a couple of glasses of wine and the mead. I had planned a cider and that should have been the end of it but sadly the mead was my undoing.

I have found one pint of ordinary cider and 2 pints of water works excellently. I imagine mead is quite high carb but thought with a glass of water I would be fine. Everywhere I have been before has given me soda water. This place gave me a dirty look, went out of the bar area and got tap water. Not even cold water. Warmish like it has come out of a mixer tap. Tasted yuk but Coventry water is not good and being a very old, large hotel would have interesting plutmbing. 17 hours later, dry mouth, sore throat, throbbing gums the works. I have spent the week sneezing, dewdropping, and snivelling. Tried a wilko lemsip thingy but my diabetes head arrived after a few sips so did not dare finish.

I carried out diet doctor each evening. Each recipe doing 2 evening meals - pork and onion, pesto chicken feta olives and roast pork. But have polished off a whole bottle of red, ate 6 squares of lidl 74% chocolate, 2 roast parsnip and quite a bit of carrot. I am blaming the extra carbs for being hungry as 2 egg omelette for breakie has been plenty before. So I still feel **** but am pulling round and eating St Felicity guacamole. Still hungry.

jonbvn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I'm 131.90kg before ablushions. Still have big swollen tummy. Just started tramadol painkillers yesterday afternoon. I'm resting today but hoping pain will be gone in walking, fingers crossed. Bit tired on these tablets.
Weather permitting I'll do a relaxing stop and start walk over the weekend to test tramadol.
I think 2lb gain this week, but on period too.
Life can be sh8t sometimes. Trust me, it will get better. Sending you some of some of the beautiful weather and positive vibes from here in the Middle East.

Reactions: covknit

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
140 lbs today, up 3 lbs from last Friday, but I didn't expect to stay at the weight I was at after eating mainly soup for 4 weeks.

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
nothing lost nothing gained this week, to many carbs I think or maybe building muscles.... but thats okay I have eaten much more than I did in the last 6 months on a daily basis... used to be about 1000-1200 calories the last weeks more like 2200 calories a day.. but also much more burned..

congratulations to you all for keeping up spirits in spite of difficult circumstances and adding conditions...have a wonderful weekend all of you :)

rainbow79

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Weighed today 8st 12.6lbs so maintained for 4 weeks now which I am very pleased at. Couldn't weigh last friday as badly spained my ankle and couldn't stand on my foot to weigh myself. Well done to all who have lost, maintained and gained we are all human and there is always next week :)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
carty said:
Thanks to all who offered weight ,this has been offered before but when I turn up with the carving knife they seem to disappear rather quickly !
CAROL
It would save me bariatric surgery. Some would argue its the same thing. Ha ha

Reactions: Freema

KitSileya

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I snuck a peek at the scales this morning (I had intended to wait until early April to check my weight unless my clothes started getting tighter.) When I weighed myself at Christmas (at my Mom's place), I was 87.5 kg. I am aiming for a 10% reduction initially, and this morning 80.7 kg!! Nearly 7 kg down in a very short time. I could feel my pants getting looser, so I have increased my calories a bit, because I don't want to lose weight super-fast. But I do hope it continues. According to BMI calculators, my goal should be 64 kg.

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I snuck a peek at the scales this morning (I had intended to wait until early April to check my weight unless my clothes started getting tighter.) When I weighed myself at Christmas (at my Mom's place), I was 87.5 kg. I am aiming for a 10% reduction initially, and this morning 80.7 kg!! Nearly 7 kg down in a very short time. I could feel my pants getting looser, so I have increased my calories a bit, because I don't want to lose weight super-fast. But I do hope it continues. According to BMI calculators, my goal should be 64 kg.

Wow that is a giant weightloss in such a short time Superb

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
97.5 kg this morning.
1.4 kg down on the week.
36.5 kg down since starting in September 2016.

Hopefully waving goodbye to 100 + kg forever.

Next target is 92kg to move out of obese BMI into overweight.
Wow, stunning. Bye bye 100 kg!!!! 36.5 kg = 5.7 stones or 88 cans of baked beans! Amazing, vanishing before our eyes.:wideyed:

Reactions: Prem51 and jonbvn

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Weighed today 8st 12.6lbs so maintained for 4 weeks now which I am very pleased at. Couldn't weigh last friday as badly spained my ankle and couldn't stand on my foot to weigh myself. Well done to all who have lost, maintained and gained we are all human and there is always next week :)
Well done honey, hope your ankle mending now.:)

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Congratulations, and you're right, take your time. Great effort:)

jonbvn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Excellent result. Nearly 7kg down in a short period. Time for some new smaller clothes.

Reactions: Liam1955 and Prem51