AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Someone thinks this is funny! Sicko.
@admin can you block this person for me. Thankyou.

Ickihun, you appear to have replied to your own post asking for someone to be blocked, without identifying them.

If, however, you do not want to view a person's posts simply put them on ignore yourself, then you have control.

If you go to your account, via your profile pic at the top right hand side of the screen, then under Settings, you will see a heading for "People you ignore". Click on that and add the person's user name in the box and click confirm. You will no longer see their contributions to the forum.

If you have something different to report, then please click the Report button.

I hope that helps.

Sorry to go off-topic, guys, but I have neither gained nor lost this week, in a vain effort to comply.

KitSileya

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I dove below 80 kg! 79.6 kg, to be exact. That makes it 8 kg lost so far on my diabetes, LCHF journey which started January 9th this year.

My goal right now is 75 kg, and then I'll reassess and readjust.

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I dove below 80 kg! 79.6 kg, to be exact. That makes it 8 kg lost so far on my diabetes, LCHF journey which started January 9th this year.

wow congratulation magic numbers are good goals :)

Reactions: Liam1955

igual88

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Politicians, oysters , anything with more than 4 legs
Just over a month since I was diagnosed T2, and as of this morning I'm 15lb lighter

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Weigh 132.90kg this morning :( I was 130.70kg last week.
Must be immobility only. I'm out walking today with 9yr old. Maybe tomorrow too. Fingers crossed i can stay pain-free in walking for a long time yet.
Once painkillers more settled i'll try going for a stretch in the swimming pool. Psychologist advised. Seeing her on 8th and want to tell her I'm getting somewhere.
I don't mind slowly, slowly catch thee monkey! :)
Weighed myself today out of interest.
131.70kg again so this seems to be my weight i need to lower, again.
Mind u swollen tummy again. I'm wondering if stress related or the after affects of my walk yesterday. Ive noticed swelling after exercise. Arthritic symptom ive heard.
Breathing is very bad this morning too. Congestion with a capital C.
Just wanted to note here for my goal post for next week weigh-in. :)
Sorry if too much info.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Ickihun, you appear to have replied to your own post asking or someone to be blocked, without identifying them.

If, however, you do not want to view a person's posts simply put them on ignore yourself, then you have control.

If you go to your account, via your profile pic at the top right hand side of the screen, then under Settings, you will see a heading for "People you ignore". Click on that and add the person's user name in the box and click confirm. You will no longer see their contributions to the forum.

If you have something different to report, then please click the Report button.

I hope that helps.

Sorry to go off-topic, guys, but I have neither gained nor lost this week, in a vain effort to comply.
I cannot report my own original post which this offender has put funny tag to a few of my posts now. Here and in other posts around the forum.
I have ignored him. However he knows the forums flaws for abuse.
I will message a copy of the offences sometime today, when less upset about his abuse!
Thanks for your support @AndBreathe

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies

It's lovely to see your loss. I'm looking forward to seeing your next goal smashed like this one! Well done!

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
10 St 6 Lb so lost a Lb since last week, my half hearted attempts to stabilise my weight don't seem to be working so far.
As long as your healthy you'll be ok with 1lb here or there hun. Hope your not worrying about still losing, its healthy food right?

igual88

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Politicians, oysters , anything with more than 4 legs
wow thats a lot in only 1 month
Yep but tbh I am the size of a Sherman tank lol.
Been on the lchf diet eating more than I used to but lost weight , go figure lol.
I'm more convinced than ever now that processed carbs are lethal to me. As I had gained over 6 stone in last 5 years due to disabilities

jonbvn

Type of diabetes
Type 2

8 kg in less than 2 months is a sterling effort. Put into context that is 10% of your body weight - well done!

Reactions: Prem51 and Liam1955