weight loss so far

brandonm

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello, i wanted to share my progress with everyone today i lost 100 lbs since my journey started 8 months ago. i am currently down to 263 lbs from 363 my workout goal is to walk a mile to the gym and once im there i try to burn around 800 calories everyday i really enjoy doing cardio now.

i remember the first time i set foot in the gym i was winded and tired after walking on the trendmill for just 2 minutes and wanted to leave now i can last on on the stairmaster (stepmill) machine for more than an hour.

the only thing i really changed about my eating habits was cutting out the 2 liters i would drink everyday. i have not needed to switch to a lchf diet and have maintained an a1c of 5.1 on my last two Dr visits

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Well done on the weight loss and great HbA1c results @brandonm. The gym workouts are certainly working for you.
I take it that the 2 litres that you were drinking daily was water?

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello, i wanted to share my progress with everyone today i lost 100 lbs since my journey started 8 months ago. i am currently down to 263 lbs from 363 my workout goal is to walk a mile to the gym and once im there i try to burn around 800 calories everyday i really enjoy doing cardio now.

i remember the first time i set foot in the gym i was winded and tired after walking on the trendmill for just 2 minutes and wanted to leave now i can last on on the stairmaster (stepmill) machine for more than an hour.

the only thing i really changed about my eating habits was cutting out the 2 liters i would drink everyday. i have not needed to switch to a lchf diet and have maintained an a1c of 5.1 on my last two Dr visits

That's one ginagerous weight loss Brandon, and just goes to show that relatively modest changes can deliver big impacts!

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Brilliant results! Well done!

brandonm

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well done on the weight loss and great HbA1c results @brandonm. The gym workouts are certainly working for you.
I take it that the 2 litres that you were drinking daily was water?
it was soda and that was before my diagnosis but i no longer do that

Reactions: Prem51

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Fantastic results, both weight loss and HbA1c. Well done. :)