What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Not been good for the last 2 months Clive
Neuropathy plaguing me and need a cataract removed from right eye

Ready for the knackers yard

Sorry about the neuropathy! Not nice to live with ☹️ On the bright side, though, a new lens in your right eye may make the world a brighter place for you. The op’s not at all bad, and it’s totally painless, it’s thinking about it that’s the tough bit.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Good Morning peeps..... got up at 5 am seems to be the norm these days sighs....fed the dogs fed myself Insulin taken and metformin, now am ready to start cleaning then shopping...have a great day ya all ...waves...

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Last edited:

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
If anyone wants to give me a present you can get lovely bags, totes and accessories made from firemen’s hoses. Seriously, you can. Perfect recycling!

Reactions: Molly56

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
If anyone wants to give me a present you can get lovely bags, totes and accessories made from firemen’s hoses. Seriously, you can. Perfect recycling!
@Fairygodmother ...think I saw those on the TV recently....
....not quite the same but I started to make some bags from recycling denim jeans a while ago.....were all fully lined with recycled materials too from old shirts or duvet covers.....will send you a picture of some of my creations when I find a few minutes spare....:).....

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
The hoses ones are quite expensive. Patchwork using cast offs and remnants does the same and rag rugs were another way of creating something out of leftovers and the already-used for those who couldn’t afford new.

Reactions: Cumberland

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning world of magic and mystery.
Have been out on my bike for the past two days on a riding course. Quite tireing (and tyreing also).
Funeral this morning then off to Manchester to meet up with past work colleagues for dinner.
Have a great day if you can. Keep smiling. :)

Julia McCoulough

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people
Good morning world of magic and mystery.
Have been out on my bike for the past two days on a riding course. Quite tireing (and tyreing also).
Funeral this morning then off to Manchester to meet up with past work colleagues for dinner.
Have a great day if you can. Keep smiling. :)
Morning Dunelm how are you