What have you eaten today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alliebee

You are in my thoughts also..I remember when the time came for my lovely Mel. Such a hard time. Sending hugs

alliebee

I really like them...v good for you. Fish monger gets them sent down from Loch Fyne. Huge ones

Paul59

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Screenshot_2014-10-10-18-55-03.png

Weird Science

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
B 2 fried eggs 3 streaky bacon
L pork nam tok
D stir fried beef in black pepper & peppers

Would like to thank you for the good wishes last few days it was much appreciated, as expected today was the day :( miss her terribly and the house feels so empty without her!!fresh start next week, hoping for less stress and a lower BG, on a plus note I weighed myself 3 times over 2 days and I've lost 2kgs, don't know how as haven't done anything different.

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
L pork nam tok

Would like to thank you for the good wishes last few days it was much appreciated, as expected today was the day :( miss her terribly and the house feels so empty without her!!fresh start next week, hoping for less stress and a lower BG, on a plus note I weighed myself 3 times over 2 days and I've lost 2kgs, don't know how as haven't done anything different.

I'm so sorry to hear that Weird. I've only had to do that trip once, and the memory of coming away with his collar and lead, but not him, still brings a lump to my throat.

Reactions: 5 people

Paul59

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
L pork nam tok

Feel for you, I know what it was like with our cat, (HEART BREAKING )

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Breakfast turkey rashers, poached egg, mushrooms
Lunch ham and egg mayo salad
Dinner chip shop fish with batter removed and handful chips 7.1 at 2 hrs. Not great tasting and I can think of better things to raise my levels but late home.
Snack dark chocolate with ginger.

alliebee

So I had a hard boiled egg for breakfast
Lunch was ( wait for it.......). Half a vanilla fresh cream slice!!! :( girls coffee morning and the first slip up in 6 weeks ..not having any lunch...and tea will be carb free...I could have said no but I didn't ...I'm reckoning on 40 carbs...bet it will kick me out of ketosis. Could kick myself to be honest...I'm an idiot. And it was way too sweet left half of it...off to sit on the naughty step :(

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.