What was your bg reading last night and this morning?

Traceymac23

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Moaner
Last night 5.7

This morning 4.7

Ahh....the benefits of a good night's sleep revealed!!

Reactions: Prem51

Adm_Mad

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
6.4 this morning, 6.1 when I tested two hours after dinner last night. I don’t test at bedtime, gotta save those strips where you can and I’ve read here it’s more important to check your postprandial.

This week, my first week of testing, my morning results have ranged between 6.1 and 8.5.

Reactions: Pasha and Prem51

Traceymac23

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Moaner
6.4 this morning, 6.1 when I tested two hours after dinner last night. I don’t test at bedtime, gotta save those strips where you can and I’ve read here it’s more important to check your postprandial.

This week, my first week of testing, my morning results have ranged between 6.1 and 8.5.
not too shabby.....well done

charlie000

Finished eating at 12:30 (19/04/19) - yesterday

So my no food, liquid only fast started then. I checked my glucose two hours after eating at 15:00, it was at 5.2mmol!

My meal/lunch was:

4 Salmon fillets
Marinated in East End crushed chilli, butter ghee coated, lemon juice - Added pepper & salt after cooking
Fried in a pan using East End Pure Butter Ghee:
https://groceries.asda.com/product/cooking-oils/east-end-pure-butter-ghee-for-cooking/910002823480
Feta cheese
Lurpak butter

On a 24 hour fast so next meal around 1pm today possibly 2pm

Went to bed with it at 4.4mmol at 10.34pm last night

Just checked my glucose it’s at 4.5mmol

I’m not official diagnosed diabetic I think I’m pre diabetic and no medication

Jazz97

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
17.4 last night and 10.9 this morning! I've only been diagnosed a few days, and this is the lowest it's been so far, so very happy this morning! Making the slightly linger injections seem worth it

Traceymac23

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Moaner
8.1 last night

6.3 this morning

quite a carby meal last night.....fish in breadcrumbs,battered onion rings,chips......that was after a 36 hr fast though with nothing but a few raw cashews,20mg dark 85% choc so I was getting readings of low 4's for the best part of a day and a half!!

Traceymac23

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Moaner
17.4 last night and 10.9 this morning! I've only been diagnosed a few days, and this is the lowest it's been so far, so very happy this morning! Making the slightly linger injections seem worth it

Nice.....keep it up(or should i say down if relating it to BG)

Reactions: Jazz97

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
4.1 last night.
4.9 this morning

I felt that 4.1 was a bit low for me to go to sleep on because I have had hypos in the night once or twice before so had a little chocolate about 10 grams of carbs

Reactions: Prem51