What was your fasting blood glucose? (full on chat)

lindisfel

Expert
Grandson has to wait till march until he is 16 to get a Vaccination.
Daughter at York reckons he should get it now well before his exams!
But these politicians will wait to see it rampant in schools and elsewhere.
Vacillation not vaccination!
D.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
They should be made to play with anybody covid free they can muster. Now if it don't go ahead they have won.
:) ;)
All to do with IPL money for BCCI ( £300 mill?) and player's contracts (++++£s) - on both sides. Allegedly. Hug for grandson but buoyed by selling "that plan" (up there with "I have a bridge for sale") the Greased Piglet (thanks call me Dave) will hail a Sound, World leading plan. Who, what or where Gavo will confuse it with is anyone's guess. Still, it could be worse, not quite sure how but I'm sure it could (Pritti in charge?:bigtears::bigtears::bigtears:) - so it probably will. :angelic:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-10 11.35.58.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-10 11.35.58.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

lindisfel

Expert
All to do with IPL money for BCCI ( £300 mill?) and player's contracts (++++£s) - on both sides. Allegedly. Hug for grandson but buoyed by selling "that plan" (up there with "I have a bridge for sale") the Greased Piglet (thanks call me Dave) will hail a Sound, World leading plan. Who, what or where Gavo will confuse it with is anyone's guess. Still, it could be worse, not quite sure how but I'm sure it could (Pritti in charge?:bigtears::bigtears::bigtears:) - so it probably will. :angelic:
Not a priitti picture seeing rubber boats packed to the gunnels go down mid channel with the world press looking on!

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
good evening all :)

4.7 yesterday and 4.4 today

A very soggy day ;)

thank you for your well wishes for mr gee, his wrist and hand are a colourful sight but at least he is more comfortable now with a proper wrist support.

Hope your day is treating you kindly :)
Hugs @geefull for mr gee and you
I hope his wrist improves as quickly as possible...

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning everyone on a very early rise here in the very dark and dangerous north
The wonder wheel of chicken parmesan sans the béchamel sauce rocked home at 5.4 this am.

Hot yesterday and the girl in the bubble wanted to splash in the sea but with her welly boots on - strange kid. Camping trip this weekend - somewhere in Derbyshire - should be fun - car to load up and then off we go. House move is crawling along at the pace of the solicitors -what they do is a mystery, apart, of coarse from the lists of crazy questions they ask, “Please confirm the drive is in its original construction.” - the house was built in the 1930’s so how would I know that?

Another tree for you today - hope your Friday is a good one. I shall make another koffy.

View attachment 51094
I hope the solicitor's get their skates on for you....
Just give them the info they need, not one scrap more, or else it will be 'oh we need to inform the vendors of that', and then that is another 6 months of questions you have given them the opportunity to ask...

I made that mistake last time...

Your trees are absolutely amazing. I need to get my thesaurus out to find some adjectives...I need some more adjectives to describe your paintings....

Reactions: mojo37 and jjraak

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Fbg 6.5

Still tired. Resting today. And doing a photo/art in a bit after a few more teas and coffees.

Yesterday was my 2nd Covid vaccination appointment. But I already had the second one beginning of July and I was assured both injections were on their computer system.

But when I checked the NHS app, my Covid passport only showed the July Covid injection, not the the beginning of February one. Welsh government guidelines said go to your GP to sort out any discrepancies. But I don't have a GP, there have been no GP's at this so called GP practice since 2019. Even locums don't want to go there.

So when I got this call up to attend second Covid vaccination yesterday at the Rainbow hospital, I attended because they are probably best placed to sort your NHS computer records.

But I was still overtired from Wednesday's hospital visit and procedure, and was feeling so negative I didn't want to go yesterday. But I made myself.

It was raining yesterday so again I couldn't use my mobility scooter for the long walk from car to hospital. Then the heavens opened, and not just a bath water full dropped on me but the entire Irish Sea...

I was more drowned than a drowned rat.

I was really stressed because of the usual, communication problems and with people wearing masks and me needing to lipread etc. And my negative thoughts, because of how hard it is, and so much more effort for a profoundly deaf person in masked Covid times, had spiralled to new depths the day before.

A really nice male nurse helped me with this issue. It took him half an hour fighting with the computer but he came back triumphant. You are on the NHS records for both jabs now, he said. Check the NHS app in a day or so and it will appear then, and you have your Covid passport. He also said the booster jab needs to be at least 6 months after the 2nd Covid jab, and I would receive an appointment in January (or to book online if I didn't get it).

I came home absolutely soaked and exhausted, my rain jacket had no waterproof effect, I was soaked through. I wrapped warm and was in bed to keep warm, and slept most of the rest of the day.

My daily art/creative will be later. A few more hot cups coffee, and hot cups of tea needed. And I want a hot breakfast first. I actually feel hungry. I rarely have hunger feelings...

Take care.
Do what you feel like doing.
Never mind that your urgent jobs list has just increased a hundred fold. It won't matter when you are pushing up daisies.
At least I don't live with another person who would complain of the mess...except Popeye does grumble sometimes when he has to find new ways to navigate the bungalow...

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi gennepher,
Insufficient rain here in North Cumbria as yet the plants on stone walls around the garden and others are in dire need of water.
Derek
Well @lindisfel I could hire myself as a rain dance maker, with my mask and genuine Australian didgeridoo...
I can make a little white cloud appear in a clear blue sky, but I cannot guarantee the absolute success that rain will fall from it. Maybe more practice...? But I need to figure out how to regulate the quantity of falling rain...that is very hit and miss...

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Don't know what's happening with Covid up here? Now 559 cases per 100,000. A rural area as well?
D.
Hugs for you @lindisfel
I think people are getting very careless. They want to live normally as they did pre-covid.
If hospitals are an indication, then the hospital I attended on Wednesday was really not good for precautions, which I mentioned after my visit, and so much so that I was shocked, and felt ill over it the next day. A Google search showed people's perceptions of it generated worse reviews than I wrote on it.
But, the rainbow hospital I attended yesterday, to sort my computer vaccination records, was immaculate to perfection in every way as Covid precautions. They definitely could be awarded gold stars.
Also you have tourists from all over. I am at the gateway to Wales, and my area tends to be higher than the rest of Wales.
Keep safe

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning from an overcast morning here in Derbyshire
The wonder wheel of Thai green curry on them there zero noodles came in at 4.8 this am

Pleasant drive down her to Buxton yesterday taking A, quite a few B roads and some that were only just hanging on the being classified as roads. Tent up before the rain began - bonus ball. We have a marquee in the field so congregated there last night with bring your own food and drink. No rain last night so not much chance of it turning into Glastonbury mud but will keep my welly boots on standby.
Quick sketch of a tree - hope you all have a good day, Mr Pickle is doing the great north run but I shall drink koffy.

upload_2021-9-11_8-33-59.jpeg