What was your fasting blood glucose? (full on chat)

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
welcome back @PenguinMum ..:D
hope the hols was a perfect tomic.

sorry the girls are skittish, sure both will settle down once your back around an they settle into there normal routine.

Bg this am..5.4.

an interesting day.

events unfurled in a rather haphazard way today and left me a tad perturbed.

i will update as i can, for now i am still here, happy bathing in your your own joyous experiences and offering comfort when required..

Love
jj

Hi @jjraak - yes, quite disturbing. I hope that you decide to stay.

Reactions: Krystyna23040

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
t113047.gif
m19126.gif
m19126.gif

t114008.gif
t2202.gif
t113046.gif
m19031.gif

t1111.gif

s0103.gif

t31109.gif
t31113.gif
t31117.gif

t4021.gif

t31158.gif

c0109.gif
c0109.gif
c0109.gif

t1103.gif

t4579.gif
What a wonderful post to wake up to. Thank you.

Fndwheelie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.3 this morning. Off to volunteer today, though it maybe a day volunteering from the wheels. I can’t cancel as I couldn’t go last week.

Beading: 13 of 20 triangles done and it’s starting to look a bit ball shaped. No picture cos it looks boring right now.

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning everyone on another promising day in the life of lives and happy Monday to all.

The wonder wheel of chicken curry and roasted cauliflower issued a stern warning about care with after dinner treats with a 5.9

Last morning here with our cousins in our fancy rented house in the Lake District .
One of my sisters who lives in France and is married to a Frenchman tells me that the French have a word for our weekend - Cousinade

https://fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousinade

Have a wonderful day if you can, hugs to those that need them.

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Bobs still very unsettled
Cats are very complex characters (no doubt as you know) one of mine always 'punished' me after I'd been away or had to take him to the vets for treatment...his name Gorgeous he had been a stray on the streets of south west London...taken in by someone who couldn't manage him so he came to me...after a trip to the vets for quite an invasive treatment he slept outside under my car for four nights completely 'blanked' me....when he relented and came back in the house I was so grateful

Reactions: dogslife

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning everyone on another promising day in the life of lives and happy Monday to all.

The wonder wheel of chicken curry and roasted cauliflower issued a stern warning about care with after dinner treats with a 5.9

Last morning here with our cousins in our fancy rented house in the Lake District .
One of my sisters who lives in France and is married to a Frenchman tells me that the French have a word for our weekend - Cousinade

https://fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousinade

Have a wonderful day if you can, hugs to those that need them.
The word, the pictures, the description and the palpable uplift to your animal spirits of the whole event are a perfect rebuke to the zeitgeist of othering, division and outright evil. Top family.

Reactions: geefull

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning...Monday morning & I start my week with another confession...chips...yes chips I succumbed yesterday with some huge fat chunky ones...in my defence they were oven cooked so that should count for something...I have the surveyor coming this morning to value the house...my intention was to dash all over the place tidying & organising...have a loaf of bread baking in the oven & the smell of fresh coffee brewing...have I done that...noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...no idea who this surveyor thinks they are but that is a step too far for me...although the coffee is brewing (my second) woke to a 6.2

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening Ladies and Gentlemen and another in the spotlight of busy, busy. I wish the spot light would fall on somebody else.

A 5.4 this morning.

Sorry must run, have a good day all apart from politicians.

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thanks, I pinched it it off the interweb thingy 'cos, y'know, it's open :)
Made me laugh OBB...just realised I referred to you under your old user name...not really that clued up on security issues...likely why I am not working for MI6.