What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
Hi all fbg was 5.5 today, no more readings today I’m celebrating my birthday and it’s a big one

Happy birthday, @Jenniewren1958 ....if I take your number as an indicator of your "big one", I think it is worth pointing out - word is that 60 is the new 59. x

WuTwo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People whose attitude says "Me, my opinion, my desire is greater and more important than anyone else"

And to whom the principle of ahimsa is a closed book that they refuse to open because it would make life more difficult for them.
5.3 and I soooo didn't want to crawl out of my nice warm pit! The good thing is I only have to go in to work today and tomorrow because I booked the rest of the week off! I do better if I have a couple of days off every other month rather than if I go ages and then have a fortnight off. This is the first set of days.

Hoping to self refer to physio during it, so they can sort out my rotator cuff problem which is getting worse all the time. Good job it's my left arm. Thankfully neither work nor hobbies depend on the arm being strong or even all that mobile, so it's not a problem that interferes with the important things in life :)

Next - more coffee!

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Good morning everyone
BG at 4.20 am was 6.7
BG at 6.50 am was 6.1
Apologies if I've missed anyone's birthday so I'll say it now Hope you have or had a love Birthday to all it applies! K

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
Morning everyone,
Me and my BG don't like the cold at all and I think she is rather ungrateful for all the good things I do to keep her happy.
An ungracious 6.7! Well I'll teach her and definitely sort that out today.:happy:

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Morning everyone,
Me and my BG don't like the cold at all and I think she is rather ungrateful for all the good things I do to keep her happy.
An ungracious 6.7! Well I'll teach her and definitely sort that out today.:happy:
Good luck with taming the animal! K

Reactions: HarryBeau