What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Take care out and about today it's not good here on roads blanket of snow has fallen overnight,nice to see your BG is stabilising! K
Same here ive trudged to work
FB_IMG_1519664200451.jpg

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
I'm awake. Conducting a little experiment to see if I could catch a reading at the height of DP. I did and it wasn't pretty. Should've slept longer. :(

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
I'm awake. Conducting a little experiment to see if I could catch a reading at the height of DP. I did and it wasn't pretty. Should've slept longer. :(
I've tried that in past never seems to work for me either! K. Oh and good morning to you!K

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi@karen8967 are we the only people awake yet along with Bubbsie! K
K...I've been up for ages...04:45...didn't post for a while...waited until a respectable time had lapsed just so I wouldn't look too enthusiastic:)...desperate!

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning.@Bubbsie The snow is covering the ground here been awake since 3 am tested my BG it was 6.2 better than yesterday,cannot sleep so I'm having a coffee in bed where elecblanket has been switched on,the house is too cold yet to get up.
Hope Harry is doing fine, take care on roads and enjoy rest of your day! K
K not planning to go out today except to take Harry for a walk...but...since I never know when work will come in...maybe I should not have said that...still no sign of snow...maybe I shouldn't have said that either:arghh:...Harry is still asleep...he woke up when I got up...got his treat...then wedged himself back in his favourite chair & is happily snoring & farting his way through the rest of the morning...reminds me of an ex-boyfriend (and why he is an ex)...no doubt he will wake up ready for his walk...he knows it involves treats for walking nicely...bringing his ball back...waiting outside the shop patiently...he send his regards...and a little something for you

Attachments

• Harry.jpg
    Harry.jpg
    465.6 KB · Views: 278

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Good Morning, lass. Hope you're keeping well.
Hi@Guzzler I'm doing ok thanks for asking long time since I was called a lass,my father used to call me lass when I was a girl! that was some time ago, happy memories, are you keeping well hope so perhaps some of the others have now woken up do you think? Have a good day Guzzler! K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
K not planning to go out today except to take Harry for a walk...but...since I never know when work will come in...maybe I should not have said that...still no sign of snow...maybe I shouldn't have said that either:arghh:...Harry is still asleep...he woke up when I got up...got his treat...then wedged himself back in his favourite chair & is happily snoring & farting his way through the rest of the morning...reminds me of an ex-boyfriend (and why he is an ex)...no doubt he will wake up ready for his walk...he knows it involves treats for walking nicely...bringing his ball back...waiting outside the shop patiently...he send his regards...and a little something for you
Aw bless him our Louie is here on bed besides me he waves his leg around when he sleeps like the whale in captain Ahab with Gregory Peck, probably before your time. Give him a hug and kisses from me ! K

WuTwo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People whose attitude says "Me, my opinion, my desire is greater and more important than anyone else"

And to whom the principle of ahimsa is a closed book that they refuse to open because it would make life more difficult for them.
Ugh. Much against everything that's in me I am up, drugged and breakfasted. Why did a night owl like me marry a chirpy lark like him? I relate sooooo much to that Minions pic back up the thread!

Anyway, 5.4. And ready to go off to the office. Which is thankfully very close to home.

Stay warm and safe everyone!

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.3 another night without sleep... yesterday ate 1700 calories burned 2000 at fitness... if I had slept it would show I guess in form of a lower blood glucose.... now I am determined to lose the gained 20 kg once more ... this time without metformin so my GP does not continuously keep putting my metabolism further and further down along my journey... I am not going to let her have a say this time