What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good morening ladies, gentlemen and football fans. Now I think I have covered all in the day's greeting.
A little 6.8 for me this morning. Today I might get a stroll round the local park , then work on sum planters I'm makeing for Mrs J. Yes I do take commissions. Well I better be more explicit I take the commission and never deliver the goods. hehehehe

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morening ladies, gentlemen and football fans. Now I think I have covered all in the day's greeting.
A little 6.8 for me this morning. Today I might get a stroll round the local park , then work on sum planters I'm makeing for Mrs J. Yes I do take commissions. Well I better be more explicit I take the commission and never deliver the goods. hehehehe
Enjoy your stroll

johnpol

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Wow, impressive 23. I suppose you just roll with numbers like that now and don't blink.
Here's your song
why thank you for the song!! I don't stress over the numbers until they run for a few days (then I stress a lot) but you just have to roll with it ( could be another song title there:))

Goacher55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
7.9 yesterday :( and 7.2 today. I suppose it’s a decreasing trend and I’ve got a thing tonight, that glorious expectation of knowing you intend to dodge the sandwiches and aim for a hand full of non carb things .. oh we all know don’t we !

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
7.9 yesterday :( and 7.2 today. I suppose it’s a decreasing trend and I’ve got a thing tonight, that glorious expectation of knowing you intend to dodge the sandwiches and aim for a hand full of non carb things .. oh we all know don’t we !
Your BG is moving in the right direction.

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning all. Blood sugars were 5.1 this morning. Looks as if the lower numbers might be back.:happy:

@Goonergal -- Hugs from me, have just gone through a spell of numbers like this. I am sure yours will be back to your normal tomorrow.
@Freema -- Wonderful, this is now four/five days in a row that you are in the fives. Wonderful.
@ianpspurs -- you always put a smile on my face.

heavyd

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
bleaching of skin and lies
Afternoon everyone. Had my HBA1C result this afternoon and not too happy with it because it was 8.6 and my Dr said it's not too good so have to really work on my result

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Afternoon everyone. Had my HBA1C result this afternoon and not too happy with it because it was 8.6 and my Dr said it's not too good so have to really work on my result
Hi@heavyd now is the time to listen to what your doctor has told you,you've been on here long enough to get has much information has you need to help you get their and I do wish you all the very best in achieving this goal.
It's never easy for any of us type2 diabetics but I'm sure you will manage it! Good Luck K