What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

heavyd

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
bleaching of skin and lies
Good morning all. Blood sugars were 4.7 today.

Welcome to the forum, @Peridot67.
Hope you enjoy your hot air balloon flight, @DJC3. It does sound like a lot of fun.
Another great fasting number, @heavyd. I'll keep crossing my fingers that you are down to the 5s soon.

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@Goonergal He should have gone before then you guys could have got Klipperty. Oh well, its an ill wind!;)

Klopp was on my list before he went to Liverpool. More recently I’ve been in the “be careful what you wish for” camp. As for the thought of Brendan Rogers, well......

Reactions: Cumberland

flexi06

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello all on this glorious morning, a lovely low 5.6 for me today. @ianpspurs glad u enjoyed ur night out, a little silver lining hope for us all about ur low numbers after small portions ( quite hard for me - brain needs retraining there) @DJC3 - have a fantastic time sweetie.Welcome @Peridot.
Everybody have a lovely day.

Mick1959

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning people

My sinning yesterday came back to haunt me

This morning Lady Vampira informed me my by was 6.2

alas, as a T2, I am excused the bread an water diet for sinning, but must suffer the indignity of bacon, sausage and mushroom:angelic:

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Klopp was on my list before he went to Liverpool. More recently I’ve been in the “be careful what you wish for” camp. As for the thought of Brendan Rogers, well......

What are going on about ? Hmmm Brendan Foster the ex athlete ? Must be tomorrow's London marathon Please drink plenty the forecast is not conducive for long distance running. I think I shall use my bus pass.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good morening one and all, does that cover everybody ? Whoops forgot the footy the ball fanatics who must be crying into their bovril, anyway morning to them also.
A strange 6.4 for me this morning.
Today I shall not be in training for tomorrow's marathon, I forgot to apply again, oh and train hehehehe.