What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Stemar

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi All, I hope your all doing as expected, with the aid of this Forum and it's members, as it does work!!!

Well I'm a bit back to front today, as I slept most of today as I worked last night, so my morning BGL's are actually my evening ones, 18:50 hrs, but a good result for the day at 6:4, I find. Now I'm sitting down to crumbed chicken and veggies, followed by a nice extra hot coffee, then off to work again.. So you all enjoy your day ahead Ok! Goodnight, Oh! (Morning)

Last edited:

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning everyone. A disappointing day weather wise after the last few days and a similar fbg at 5. More sleep last night - well over 8 hrs - and consequently later testing fbg - so that may have nudged fbg higher.
Sat talking with a friend who is with us recovering from surgery yesterday but sent home in lots of pain with no pain relief. Lives on her own so crazy decision to send her home. BG now at alarming 5.8 so sloth really is a deadly sin. Beginning to look as if Randle is spot on - no exercise/movement leaves glucose floating about to infuriate you on testing.

I think that Randle is probably right but we ought to consider Bohr and Haldane also