What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Canvaspic

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Welcome @Chris / Yorkshire, nice improvement.

5.0 for me today. HBA1c returned at 38 which is decent, but a bit of a disappointment as mysugr was tracking at 32. Changing my testing to morning, before / 2h after lunch and bed time, to reflect when I am seeing higher numbers. Walk for me today as I sprained something on weights yesterday.

Best of luck @HarrisonK with your appointment.

Jenniewren1958

Type of diabetes
Type 2

5.0 for me today. HBA1c returned at 38 which is decent, but a bit of a disappointment as mysugr was tracking at 32. Changing my testing to morning, before / 2h after lunch and bed time, to reflect when I am seeing higher numbers. Walk for me today as I sprained something on weights yesterday.

Great hba1c

flexi06

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning- this is my first venture out of the newbie forum. Seems like a good place to start.
5.8 to start my day. Happy with that. Was 9.7 when diagnosed 5 weeks ago.
Enjoy the sunshine.

Welcome Chris/yorks nice numbers - well done.

flexi06

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all
Good luck @HarrisonK
Great Hba1c @Canvaspic
Crumbs @Cumberland - glad ur ok tho’ take care.
@ianpspurs and @liarsdance interesting posts re cholesterol/fasting/ldl etc. Thanks
@johnpol- get well soon sweetie
And as for me... well thanks @ianpspurs - can always rely on u for a little boost.. I am feeling way better after stopping the blood pressure med for the second time( to ensure not coincidental) dr agreed to lower dose substantially to a quarter of old dose (was 100mg to 25mg) not started this dose yet but hoping for good things. But can feel the energy returning so no excuses - gotta do a few steps today. Feels good to be improving. Happy day to u all x

Reactions: Cumberland and DJC3

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

My A1c was also 38 but Mysugr app gave me an average of 36.it was the same last time too, lab result was 2 above the app.
Knowing that, I just tend to look more at the trend on Mysugr rather than the estimated average, and so long as its going down gradually I figure that’s ok.
(It is a bit disappointing though isn’t it?)

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all
Good luck @HarrisonK
Great Hba1c @Canvaspic
Crumbs @Cumberland - glad ur ok tho’ take care.
@ianpspurs and @liarsdance interesting posts re cholesterol/fasting/ldl etc. Thanks
@johnpol- get well soon sweetie
And as for me... well thanks @ianpspurs - can always rely on u for a little boost.. I am feeling way better after stopping the blood pressure med for the second time( to ensure not coincidental) dr agreed to lower dose substantially to a quarter of old dose (was 100mg to 25mg) not started this dose yet but hoping for good things. But can feel the energy returning so no excuses - gotta do a few steps today. Feels good to be improving. Happy day to u all x

Glad you’re feeling perkier @flexi06