What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning folks. 4.9 @ 2.20 - new record early that one. LC is an intervention and they all have side effects. This one has a downside on my sleep pattern. This fbg is not impressive and the next 6 month results almost certainly won't be either. Seems like nothing can be done about it as carb dodging is the only game in town.:banghead:
Update: Have gotten my 30 mins exercise bike out of the way by 5.00 a.m.:angelic:

Last edited:

trick60

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning folks, 5.3 today significantly better reading than some fbg's I've had lately, I'm putting it down to trying the cauliflower rice with my home made chilli last night, wasn't as unbearable as I thought it would be.

rhubarb73

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
aubergine
Morning : 5.9 today
In the 5s. Can I sustain it for a few days?
@HarrisonK - well done on the Hba1c. Sounds like you have a nice day planned so put the other business out of your mind.
@ianpspurs - I didn’t think anyone got up before @Goonergal
If all this data is getting into your head and making you anxious then maybe commit to focusing on some simple pleasures. I see @geefull has been out raking up the leaves: that certainly gave me a yearning to do the same: it’s an autumn job that gives a brief sense of satisfaction until the wind blows again.
Have a great day everyone.

Canvaspic

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning all. 5.8 today. Nice looking day ahead, will do my walk first thing.
@HarrisonK hoping your cyst is nothing and dealt with qiuckly.
@Ziggy2017 hope your inhaler works as expected and you get some relief.
@Chronicle_Cat, sympathies for what you and your mother are going through, I hope things improve.
I hope everyone else is well. Hope you BG has rhyme and reason. Have a great Wednesday.