What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning brothers, sisters and all non cisgendered, pangendered, LBGTQ+ and any members still not covered. 5.2 this morning - looks OK on screen but not performing to its best. One problem with wearing so much monitoring tech and having so much data on health? is continual comparison and inevitable periods of disappointment/concern. That assumes the devices are accurate - fitbit has devoured vast swathes of my sleep because Julie obviously had a restless night.
Have a great day and ignore eccentric Spurs supporting madmen:angelic:

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all and well done @rhubarb73 on your tweet and weight loss. You look great.

6.2 today which is a bit disappointing, but nothing can ruin my mood - I’m going to see my 6yo granddaughter in her nativity play today. I can’t think of a single thing I’d rather be doing, she’s playing an angel ( some sort of joke by her teacher?) and she is so excited. She’s been practicing her 1 line all week. Must remember to take lots of tissues.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all and well done @rhubarb73 on your tweet and weight loss. You look great.

6.2 today which is a bit disappointing, but nothing can ruin my mood - I’m going to see my 6yo granddaughter in her nativity play today. I can’t think of a single thing I’d rather be doing, she’s playing an angel ( some sort of joke by her teacher?) and she is so excited. She’s been practicing her 1 line all week. Must remember to take lots of tissues.
And breathe Mrs - you have come so far and are a beacon of common sense and kindness - to others. As per Carly Simon "we'll teach you to learn to love yourself, cos that's where loving really starts" (Julie through the glass) Methinks you need to relax around fbg levels a tad and all will be absolutely soupyfish.:) (Reply belongs more to the low chat thread) Have a great time at the Nativity play memories to treasure.
Edit: Please be aware that any supposed sense I talk about being kind to yourself applies to others and never, ever to me. Woe betide anyone trying to quote myself back at me. I am not made like y'all

Last edited:

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening Ladies and Gentlemen, but not those advising those self serving, expense fiddling policians. Well done democracy yesterday.
This morning my meter greeted me with a 5.4, it must have been having an off morning.
Well folks enjoy your day, be kind to a total stranger, that should scare the living daylights out of them hehehehe, now I never said I was nice did I.

Hand and Foot note.
I might be off line for a few days, apparently my painting skills are not as good as the parole board thought, should be back online mid next week.

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning...what a day yesterday London traffic was horrendous...plus I had the client from hell...the one saving grace was seeing my nieces afterwards before I headed home...we went for a fish & chip supper...delicious (the first in about a year)...got home two hours later to a 5.5...before bed 5.9...woke this morning to a 5.5.

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning all on this wet Wednesday
4.9 today
@DJC3 enjoy the nativity - they have always been guaranteed to turn on my waterworks!
Big shopping list this morning and jobs later at home. Hope everyone has a good day and bgs behave.

johnpol

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Morning all I have been for a short stay in York (My wife loves the place) lots of walking and even decided to have a hypo! (just as we walked into the hotel) anyway I was greeted with a 5.2 this morning, which is a nice surprise. Take care on yet another foggy morning here in the Northeast.

Take care everyone.