What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Yes. It's enough to make a cat laugh. ^. .^

laughing cat.jpg

Good night all

Emma_369

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all. Been awake an hour but lay in bed trying really hard to go back to sleep as hate being up so early of a weekend. Hasn’t happened so now sat on the sofa, when Harry met Sally just starting on the tv, huge mug of coffee in hand and a 4.2 on the meter. Enjoy your Saturday everyone

trick60

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning folks, a straight 5.0 on the dice today, busy busy one ahead Tesco's early doors to get shopping out of the way then introduce a new "user" to the vagaries of hiring our church rooms for guitar classes, then it's off to eldest daughters to fit skirting boards, well she has been waiting for a couple of years now.
Have a great weekend whatever you're up to peeps.

UserABC2021

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.3 this morning which is surprising. I came down with a chest infection so they put on antib's and steroids yesterday, my bg went all over the shop so I was expecting higher this morning. Anyway, soldier on and hope you all enjoy the weekend ;)

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning everyone a 5.1 for me at 0630.
We traveled over to Cumbria yesterday for a weekend away at Centre Parcs with our children and grandchildren. Thank goodness for four wheel drive. 10 adults and 8 children in three lodges. What could possibly go wrong.
Have a great day if you can.

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning, @Goonergal . What's the weather like there this morning?

82925-Saturday-Is-Here-Have-A-Nice-Weekend.gif

Good morning @SaskiaKC it was dark and cold when I went to the gym. Now it’s cold and grey! Still it’s not raining any more so hopefully will get out for a walk later on.

Guess it’s almost bedtime for you?