What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done ;-)
Thank you so much, I just need to keep pushing forward now.
Awesome news. You came and you conquered. :)
@ert Thank you.

Wow! Well done you! Im so happy for you!
Thank you @Starfish18 Hoping you have a similar or even better result when it comes to your test.

Thought the best I could hope for was around the 45 mark.

I know this is just the start but it feels like I have managed to get in the game now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prem51

Starfish18

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you so much, I just need to keep pushing forward now.

@ert Thank you.

Thank you @Starfish18 Hoping you have a similar or even better result when it comes to your test.

Thought the best I could hope for was around the 45 mark.

I know this is just the start but it feels like I have managed to get in the game now.
Im not so hopeful but we'll see. I'm over the moon with your result though :)

philchap1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
thanks phil been hypo central last couple of days so have now lowered basal .when do you get your new pump you have decided on the ypso one havent you ?
It's the hot weather Karen, due a pump change on 11th of August , hopefully the ypsopump as there's a choice of cannulas.

Reactions: karen8967

philchap1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
So much for hoping to keep in the 6's a 7.2 this am though I did only have 5 hrs sleep and it was only 10 hr fast . I thought ok I'll wait another 2 hrs before eating anything and re test ...well all I can say is that my liver must think I have a heavy day ahead cos my nxt reading was 8.4 !
Well done

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5 hrs sleep again tested at 5am and 7.2 ( again ) then after going blackberry picking and doing an hr and half gardening ( 3 hrs later ) my bg had risen again like yesterday to 8.4 ! . Think It might be better for me to eat first thing . It was strange cos I was hungry and a bit shaky which would normally indicate a low reading .