What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Goacher55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I’m just wondering if it’s possible to catch the chest infection thingy by reading about it on here ? I’ve had this interminable cold for what seems like ages and now, having read about so many on here with it, I seem to have wandered in that chesty cough direction too !

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
5.8 this morning. Still better than the cold weather.
@Troubled1 Your bg readings are great !
So has the temperature picked up in Canada,? It's just you say better than the cold weather!
Your cold and ours mean entirely different things I suspect! ❄️Brrrrrr hope your keeping warm and well! K

Reactions: Goacher55

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
@Freema just watched your video enjoyed it very much thank you.
Would like to in return post a little Christmas message for you and every one here.

@JohnEGreen tried to watch your video no can do error came up! Will try again later! K just tried again it says this video is unavailable??

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I’m just wondering if it’s possible to catch the chest infection thingy by reading about it on here ? I’ve had this interminable cold for what seems like ages and now, having read about so many on here with it, I seem to have wandered in that chesty cough direction too !
@Goacher55 Hope not it's not pleasant, I'd get something from your doctors before it takes hold properly considering Christmas is nearly here and your doctors may be closed when you need them! Trouble is most of the coughs doing the rounds are viral and antibiotics don't work on viruses ,you could ask the chemist what they've been giving for it there usually very clued up. Ymdawd on here is a chemist perhaps you could ask him he's been very helpful to myself? K

Reactions: Goacher55