What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Hi heavyd how are you doing Has you can see on here we all struggle at times just keep your carbs low at you will see a difference soon.
Bet your not short on sunshine it's awful weather here we have had very little nice weather this year,think it sunshined in May when I'd gone to Spain typical.Enjoy your day. K

Last edited:

Glenmac

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi From one old lady to another mine this morning was 6.0 again two days together Wow! Keep it up we may yet join the 5s squad on here one day! K
Good morning another old lady here! 4.9 that's the lowest I've been in months........not sure what's going on!:) I've been in the 6s and 7s........could be the shock I had yesterday.....went on NHS blood pressure website and at the bottom of the page was a picture and article about my son,he'd given an interview to an NHS researcher.

Last edited:

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Good morning another old lady here! 4.9 that's the lowest I've been in months........not sure what's going on!:) I've been in the 6s and 7s
Hey hold your horses your in the 4s that's quite an achievement good on you.
Do you feel ok in the 4s when mine drops during the day to 4s I feel unsteady and light headed so I tend to feel better in 6 s but I'm ok in 5s take care enjoy your day!K

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Awwwwww I stopped blushing a lot when I was 8 years old but you have brought it back out in me :nailbiting:. Thank you ever so much. After a bit of a rubbish night without much kip you have really brightened my morning :)
Deservedly so! Hope you are feeling a lot better after your nighttime troubles.

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hope things go well with the doctors and nothing to much to worry about, your photos are beautiful K
Thank you very much, both on appreciating my photos and for your wishes.
So far nothing too worrying has come out of the tests, although past fifty once doctors start poking about our insides they are bound to find something or other that is not on top condition.
I got a chance to speak to my doctor on the phone and he did not sound unduly concerned about the results of my ultrasound.
I need to relax and not worry so much I guess. Doctors have this effect on me though

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Thank you very much, both on appreciating my photos and for your wishes.
So far nothing too worrying has come out of the tests, although past fifty once doctors start poking about our insides they are bound to find something or other that is not on top condition.
I got a chance to speak to my doctor on the phone and he did not sound unduly concerned about the results of my ultrasound.
I need to relax and not worry so much I guess. Doctors have this effect on me though
Wishing you Well keep walking and taking your photos they brighten up the miserable weather here! K

Glenmac

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hey hold your horses your in the 4s that's quite an achievement good on you.
Do you feel ok in the 4s when mine drops during the day to 4s I feel unsteady and light headed so I tend to feel better in 6 s but I'm ok in 5s take care enjoy your day!K
I'm ok at the moment,but tend to feel light headed when I drop to lower 4s.We are off to Devon tomorrow to visit son and family so hoping for some sun instead of this rain!

mayoburt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I think its me being too impatient will just have to keep positive and carry on doing what Im doing but thanks anyway

10.2 this morning another night hardly any sleep plus banging headache was 9.3 when i went to bed. Went down to 10 pre breakfast but now 11.6 after breakfast. Slice no carb bread plain omelette slice of pineapple

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
10.2 this morning another night hardly any sleep plus banging headache was 9.3 when i went to bed. Went down to 10 pre breakfast but now 11.6 after breakfast. Slice no carb bread plain omelette slice of pineapple
The pineapple would raise your bs. Most tropical fruits have high sugar levels.

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning another old lady here! 4.9 that's the lowest I've been in months........not sure what's going on!:) I've been in the 6s and 7s........could be the shock I had yesterday.....went on NHS blood pressure website and at the bottom of the page was a picture and article about my son,he'd given an interview to an NHS researcher.
Good number, nice shock:D

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Nothing to be nervous about. 50 is fun :joyful::D[/QUOTE

Hi enjoy your birthday 50 is just a number not a state of mind, the old saying applies Your Has Young Has You Feel!! K