What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Been to see my doctor this morning, he said that my relative clean bill of health following all the tests he had me do ( stomach ultrasound, colonoscopy, gastroscopy, all sorts of blood and faeces lab tests) was a big but pleasant surprise.

He is worried about my loss of weight and drop in haemoglobin and iron levels. To quote him "when a patient presents with these, he is usually in for some bad news"

He has now got me doing a chest x-ray. I am sitting in the waiting room as I write.

I have never been a smoker so I will feel really short changed if there is something wrong with my lungs.

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Been to see my doctor this morning, he said that my relative clean bill of health following all the tests he had me do ( stomach ultrasound, colonoscopy, gastroscopy, all sorts of blood and faeces lab tests) was a big but pleasant surprise.

He is worried about my loss of weight and drop in haemoglobin and iron levels. To quote him "when a patient presents with these, he is usually in for some bad news"

He has now got me doing a chest x-ray. I am sitting in the waiting room as I write.

I have never been a smoker so I will feel really short changed if there is something wrong with my lungs.

Your good news with your health will continue I'm sure your weight loss may just be worry and stress, coupled with lots of walking. But I wish you well Pavlosn hope all goes well for you. Best Wishes K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Good morning everyone
Not been on over weekend busy with family, BG this morning 6.3 had my granddaughter and her boyfriend for tea yesterday,lovely but I indulged in a small slice of chocolate cheesecake with a little ice cream on side. Wishing you all a good day. K